App description: "Fantastic... Super-simple, pixel-perfect, great music and sound." - daringfireball.net
"Canabalt is pure genius." -necessarygames.com
Escape the destruction of your city with just one button! The game that popularized the infinite runner genre is back with new game modes and support for every dang phone and tablet thingy!

-------------------------

"This "daring escape" platformer is simply beautiful and beautifully simple." -Kotaku

"It's going to be quite some time before you find something so simple so thrilling again." -Offworld

"Canabalt is actually much more intense than you'd assume of a game which requires a single finger to play." -GameSpy

Play any of the 8 new game modes with one or two players, dash across rooftops with four different runners, or just chase that high score in the classic futile race for survival.

"It's all very lovely and full of poignant subtext. And awesomeness. Canabalt is a prime example of a simple idea executed extremely well." -JayIsGames

"I have never seen a concept so richly and successfully realized in such a simple yet stunningly complete form. Canabalt represents the power and potential of small independent games." -gameinmind.com

"Music is another component that is just perfect - it enhances the strange and unsettling setting of the game and also gives a sense of speed with a hint of hope that quick feet might be the salvation to the horror." -bartsnews.net

costanza's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

BTW, play the awesome free flash version here.
10-10-2009, 02:10 PM
Post #500!

Edit: lame.

ReEdit: Reply #500!
10-10-2009, 02:13 PM
I really dont like the online one and if there is no new features then im fine with not getting it
Also is it just me or is the character supposed to be Michael Jackson

10-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldskooler81 View Post
I really dont like the online one and if there is no new features then im fine with not getting it
It's NEO, don't you see that!?

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
10-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldskooler81 View Post
LOL i didnt realize that till now that you said that

Playing right now: Dungeon Hunter
Most recently completed: Inkvaders
All time favorites: Minigore, Zombieville, Hybrid, Underworlds, Nombie, Stay, CozyQuest, Mass Effect Galaxy, Doom Resurrection, Kyzer, Moonlights, Racer.
10-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brof View Post
is the developer here? great game, bought it after update to 3.1 OS.... I just released a couple of weeks ago my game Avoid Hitting Piano, which has the exact same idea behind it. But of course it is totally different (art, design, levels, music). Funny coincidence, I thought. If you want a Promo-Code, PM me...
Here is the developer!
http://forums.toucharcade.com/search...archid=1804463
10-10-2009, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by your personal robot View Post
It's NEO, don't you see that!?
i dont know i dont think neo wore white socks and dress shoes like MJ did in moonwalker and i only remeber giants robots in an urban environment in moonwalker. yes im convinced this game is based off of moonwalker.

genres are not to be seen as forms of textual codifications, but as systems of orientations, expectations and conventions that circulate between industry, text and subject.
10-10-2009, 03:32 PM
I thought it was a guy running away from his psycho wife.
10-10-2009, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbeaver View Post
i dont know i dont think neo wore white socks and dress shoes like MJ did in moonwalker and i only remeber giants robots in an urban environment in moonwalker. yes im convinced this game is based off of moonwalker.
Yeah, the first time I played this game I thought; is that Michael Jackson? It does look a lot like him!

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
10-10-2009, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamerocks06 View Post
search tool can't find it ...
10-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brof View Post
search tool can't find it ...
Developer's profile http://forums.toucharcade.com/member.php?u=6894