★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 415 Games, Inc.
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Puzzle Domino is a modern twist on an old classic, using Domino pieces, Tetris like mechanics and Match 3 Gameplay!

------------------------------------------

*** GAME TACTICS gives Puzzle Domino an 8 out of 10!!! ***

*** GAMING EVOLUTION gives Puzzle Domino an 8 out of 10!!! ***

*** MODOJO gives Puzzle Domino a 4 out of 5!!! ***

"We know that the iPhone has a bajillion puzzle games, but Puzzle Domino is among the best."
- MODOJO -

"Puzzle Domino is one of those games that could easily become a big hit. Its simple, its fun and, above all, its addicting as hell...."
- BLAST MAGAZINE -

"Puzzle Domino is a new game for the Apple iPhone from 415 Games. Its basically Tetris meets match 3 gameplay and it works remarkably well..."
- GAME TACTICS -

"Puzzle Domino is a nice and welcome surprise for those who enjoy puzzle-based games. Its well worth the $2 price point."
- GAMING EVOLUTION -

Watch out! Think fast! Stack the falling dominos! Match three-in-a-row and clear the playing field. Horizontal, vertical or diagonal combos all make the dominos shatter and disappear. Turn the dominos by tapping the screen and move the dominos by dragging the pieces to where you desire. Be warned! The more combos you make, the faster the dominos fall. Dont forget to use your bombs and the changing dice to help you out of tight jams. But be careful you dont get addicted! Time flies when you play Puzzle Domino.

Puzzle Domino gives you hours of engaging match play, similar to other popular puzzle games such as Stackem, Mah-Jong Quest and Poppit.

How to Play
-Match 3 or more blocks of the same number to score.
-Matches can be horizontal, vertical or diagonal.
-Matches/Combos longer than 3 scores more points.
-Making multiple matches in a short amount of time gives you a score multiplier.
-To rotate the domino clockwise or counterclockwise tap the right and left side of the screen.
-To move the domino left and right drag your finger across the screen, you do not have to touch the domino.
-To move the domino down by dragging your finger down the screen. The domino will continue to move down if you keep your finger on the screen.
-Flick the domino downward to make the domino fall faster.

Features
-Fully optimized for the iPhone (OS 3.0 ready) and iPod Touch
-Addictive match 3 gameplay.
-Utilizes simple proven Tetris like mechanics.
-Easy to pick-up and play.
- Play your own Music! (Must be playing music desired before starting game)
-Helpful tutorial to get you started.
-Endless combos. Endless chaining. Infinite levels.
-Can be fun for minutes or hours.

Join us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/415Games
10-20-2009, 05:36 PM
1.1.1 update is out

What's new
*** New High Scores & Combos List ***
*** New Puzzle Domino Icon ***
*** Game Saved When Interrupted ***
*** Bugs Fixed ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

01-12-2010, 02:16 PM
04-14-2010, 12:18 AM
Puzzle Domino

How do you guys like Puzzle Domino?
04-14-2010, 12:25 AM
and why creating a new thread?? Ever heard of "Search"

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=27849
04-14-2010, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
and why creating a new thread?? Ever heard of "Search"

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=27849
and why responding year old thread link itself??

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
04-14-2010, 01:14 AM
How do you erase? Sorry, new at this.
04-14-2010, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupan The 3rd View Post
How do you erase? Sorry, new at this.
You didn't do anything wrong. It's perfectly fine to ask for opinions. I haven't played it, though, so I can't answer your question.

To answer your second question, you cannot delete a post, but you can edit it by hitting the edit button.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
04-14-2010, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupan The 3rd View Post
How do you guys like Puzzle Domino?
I like the game, the controlscheme works and the graphics are great

But I miss the option that I can go back to the Menu screen from the Paused menu.
Now you have to let the game end before you get the option to Exit or Retry.

It would be nice if you could turn off the music and still keep the soundeffects.

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
04-16-2010, 11:07 AM
Hi jyhjh,

Thanks for the feedback. On our new game Puzzle Chess we did make music and sound default to turn off and you can go from in game to the main menu without losing your game.

I agree with you on Puzzle Domino that it is lame that you cannot access main menu from the game but it was our first attempt on iPhone. You would think we've done many games before on PS3 & XBOX360, where they have an infinite amount more of defaults and standards but I guess every new endeavour is a learning lesson.

However, we will never leave those two options out ever again

Lupan The 3rd