★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *NOTE : we are very sorry but could not support older devices (there is RC Plane 2 for that). Please check end of page for device support list and other important notes.

The third chapter in the RC Plane series brings a whole new engine, realistic physics and a huge scenario to explore at real RC Plane scale!

Learn to fly a large selection of RC Planes in huge and beautiful scenarios rich and full of detail.
Grab an easy flier to enjoy a majestic sunset over the hills of Tuscany or hop in a fast stunt plane to fly through barns and high voltage pylons.
Practice landings, stunts, wind handling and cow scaring or compete on global leaderboards across the many challenging game modes.

- NEW : 2 free scenarios to explore.
- Realistic physics using real-life stabilization techniques to help beginners get into the world of real RC Plane flying.
- Arcade Physics to enjoy a slower paced flight as in RC Plane 2
- Enjoy a huge (and FREE) scenario and explore 4x4 mile environment on a micro scale.
- Realistic FPV and ground camera modes available for pros.
- User selectable FPV camera field of view > replicate your real life camera !
- Rich soundscape and beautiful, original soundtrack.
- Up to 6 players online free flight and team deathmatch !
- Combat Survival game modes have you dogfight against realistic AI opponents !
- Many leaderboards and challenging game modes to compete on.
- King of the week competition grants you a chance for global weekly glory !
- A growing list of game modes and vehicles.
- Drone simulation available in game.
- Realtime illumination with realistic Night and Day cycles.
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements.
- Much, much more to discover in-game.

New engine is built to grow, so expect a constant flow of updates bringing fixes, improvements, new game modes, vehicles and scenarios! We'd love to hear your feedback and ideas so please post and share on our forums, comments sections, Facebook , Twitter, Email or even smoke signals:). Your feedback is what makes this game better.

* DEVICE SUPPORT
Due to the demanding physics model, scenario and graphics, we had to cut support for older devices, this allowed us to build RC Plane 3 with a long lifespan in mind.
So the minimum requirements are:
iPhone 5, iPad Mini Retina, iPad 4, iPod Touch 6th gen.
Sometimes your device might have many other apps running in background. If you are experiencing crashes, restart your device for much better performances.

FrozenPepper's comments:
Very happy to write that our latest effort: RC Plane 3.

The game is free and available on the App Store
Download it FREE on the AppStore

We had a bit of a "bumpy" launch with more issues than expected on some devices / iOS Combinations, but with last update approved just in time for christmas, main issues should be fixed and we also had time to finish implementing 6 players Multiplayer (Combat and Free Flight)

The game is free with "NON-CONSUMABLE" in-app purchases. We will be back on this thread with some promo codes to shares, so stay tuned.

As with RC Plane 2, we plan to add content, game modes and features to RC Plane 3 for many years, and to do this, your feedback is fundamental, so please help us constantly making the game better and provide all your feedback, ideas, critics that comes to your mind, we will surely take it into consideration.

Great thanks for your time , and Merry Christmas to you and your family !

12-26-2015, 11:43 AM
Fast Update about multiplayer :
Thanks to user feedback we found an issue that could freeze the game in case of server disconnection in some phases of the multiplayer match. We should have already fixed the bug causing it, and in a few days (when Apple will allow submissions again) we will send a new update (containing other improvements too).

In the meantime the first 3 users to post here some feedback about the game (after having tried it) will be able to choose 2 in-app purchases from the game and they will receive a promo code for them.

Have fun and fly safe !

12-26-2015, 03:44 PM
Can't fly at all due to the Game Center bug. Call your wingman at Apple, I guess. :-(
12-26-2015, 06:20 PM
Hi Cerbo, great thanks for your feedback.
Could I ask you more informations about the "Game center bug " ? We are not aware of bugs regarding game center, so any info will be very useful.
(by the way, as soon as you get it to run you will get to choose 2 in-app purchases)

Last edited by FrozenPepper; 12-26-2015 at 06:33 PM.
12-26-2015, 06:22 PM
I had no problem logging in w Game Center. Really enjoying this game as I love flying and RC is a lot of fun. Really lkke the controls and the ability to pull off stalls and maneuvers. Great game and I'm playing on an iPhone 5s running latest iOS 9 it runs very smooth. Thanks for this great RC sim. Just what I've been looking for in a RC sim realistic but also fun and challenging.
Can't wait to try out the Airbus RC style!

Last edited by Dailon80; 12-26-2015 at 06:38 PM.
12-26-2015, 09:05 PM
12-27-2015, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerbo View Post
Thanks for the reply cerbo ! Sorry for the issues you are experiencing with game center, but somehow happy that it isn't related to a bug in our game...... Hope you'll get to enjoy RC Plane 3 as soon as possible. (It will take a few minutes, but you can create a user in RC Plane 3 even without GameCenter, let me know if you care for some instructions on how to).

Dailon80
Quote:
I had no problem logging in w Game Center. Really enjoying this game as I love flying and RC is a lot of fun. Really lkke the controls and the ability to pull off stalls and maneuvers. Great game and I'm playing on an iPhone 5s running latest iOS 9 it runs very smooth. Thanks for this great RC sim. Just what I've been looking for in a RC sim realistic but also fun and challenging.
Can't wait to try out the Airbus RC style!
Thanks for the kind words and feedback !!!! We have tons of scenarios, game modes and vehicles planned for future updates, so hope to keep you "entertained" for some years to come.
12-27-2015, 01:25 PM
Hmmmm. Grabbed your game 'cause you know I like 'em! Could not open Gamecenter. Sat there with the loading screen with its little gears turning and the orange bar slowly jerking to the right, and nothing. Crap! 😡
12-27-2015, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenPepper View Post
Thanks for the reply cerbo ! Sorry for the issues you are experiencing with game center ... (It will take a few minutes, but you can create a user in RC Plane 3 even without GameCenter, let me know if you care for some instructions on how to).
I never got the chance, it seemed to hang during startup, how long should I wait on iPad Air before I see the user screen? I guess I will need instructions.
12-27-2015, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Hmmmm. Grabbed your game 'cause you know I like 'em! Could not open Gamecenter. Sat there with the loading screen with its little gears turning and the orange bar slowly jerking to the right, and nothing. Crap! 😡
Argh...Super sorry bigrand1, there is definitely some problem GameCenter related. We are looking into it now, and hopefully will have an update soon.
We are not able to replicate the bug, but apparently in some occasions GameCenter never returns a result for the login attempt (or at least, this is what we are thinking now).

In principle, this should work in your cases :
-log out from GameCenter from the Game Center app.
- Launch RC Plane 3 and don't use Game Center for login. (either choose the "Fast" account option or create a full one).
(Or wait for update.)

cerbo:
Quote:
I never got the chance, it seemed to hang during startup, how long should I wait on iPad Air before I see the user screen? I guess I will need instructions.
I think you are having the same problem as bigrand1, so what written above should apply also in your case.

cerbo , bigrand1 :
In general, very sorry for the issue, and GREAT Thanks to helping us with your feedback and reports. Hope to be back with good news.