★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Nub's adventure iAP for unlock the full game $5 -> $2

12-26-2015, 11:00 PM
Nub's adventure iAP for unlock the full game $5 -> $2

5 stars here on touch arcade
12-27-2015, 03:07 AM
I would buy this at $2
BUT I really don't like using iap to unlock the rest of the game.
Can't the Dev release the full game as a seperate app (alongside the free version/demo)
for us gamers who want a backup of the full game for when we upgrade our phones or an ios update mucks up the iap restore button etc

12-27-2015, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookingPie View Post
I would buy this at $2
Can't the Dev release the full game as a seperate app (alongside the free version/demo)
for us gamers who want a backup of the full game for when we upgrade our phones or an ios update mucks up the iap restore button etc
I agree.
Paying to unlock a game you've already paid for is foolish. I don't care if it's a penny or $20.00.
Last time my iPad crashed, I was not able to recover all my iaps.
Sigh....
12-27-2015, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
I agree.
Paying to unlock a game you've already paid for is foolish. I don't care if it's a penny or $20.00.
Last time my iPad crashed, I was not able to recover all my iaps.
Sigh....
You never have to pay twice for a permanent unlock. Even if there's no Restore button around, trying to purchase the same IAP a second time will only give you a "You've already bought this. Here ya go!" type message and voila!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
12-27-2015, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
You never have to pay twice for a permanent unlock. Even if there's no Restore button around, trying to purchase the same IAP a second time will only give you a "You've already bought this. Here ya go!" type message and voila!
You are very correct MC, but for those of us with many hundreds, thousand of apps, I would need an app manager type person to record which apps I purchase iAP with, and I cant afford that. . It is to time consuming for me, or I would just forget. Then I accidentally purchase IAP i might not have wanted.

Happy Holidays!!

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
12-27-2015, 08:33 PM
What game I this? I can't find it in the App Store?
12-27-2015, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdakine1 View Post
What game I this? I can't find it in the App Store?
http://toucharcade.com/link/http://p...981935578&mt=8

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
12-28-2015, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookingPie View Post
I would buy this at $2
Even if you don't like purchasing games this way... make this your exception. It is phenomenal!
12-30-2015, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I did not know that.
Thank you. I'll have to check some of my apps.
12-30-2015, 03:06 AM
Oh duh.... I beta tested this one. It really was fantastic.
(Sorry)