★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Nub's adventure iAP for unlock the full game $5 -> $2

12-26-2015, 11:00 PM
#1
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 480
Nub's adventure iAP for unlock the full game $5 -> $2

5 stars here on touch arcade
12-27-2015, 03:07 AM
#2
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 170
I would buy this at $2
BUT I really don't like using iap to unlock the rest of the game.
Can't the Dev release the full game as a seperate app (alongside the free version/demo)
for us gamers who want a backup of the full game for when we upgrade our phones or an ios update mucks up the iap restore button etc

12-27-2015, 02:47 PM
#3
Joined: Dec 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 2,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookingPie View Post
I would buy this at $2
BUT I really don't like using iap to unlock the rest of the game.
Can't the Dev release the full game as a seperate app (alongside the free version/demo)
for us gamers who want a backup of the full game for when we upgrade our phones or an ios update mucks up the iap restore button etc
I agree.
Paying to unlock a game you've already paid for is foolish. I don't care if it's a penny or $20.00.
Last time my iPad crashed, I was not able to recover all my iaps.
Sigh....
12-27-2015, 05:16 PM
#4
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 8,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
I agree.
Paying to unlock a game you've already paid for is foolish. I don't care if it's a penny or $20.00.
Last time my iPad crashed, I was not able to recover all my iaps.
Sigh....
You never have to pay twice for a permanent unlock. Even if there's no Restore button around, trying to purchase the same IAP a second time will only give you a "You've already bought this. Here ya go!" type message and voila!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
12-27-2015, 05:25 PM
#5
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
You never have to pay twice for a permanent unlock. Even if there's no Restore button around, trying to purchase the same IAP a second time will only give you a "You've already bought this. Here ya go!" type message and voila!
You are very correct MC, but for those of us with many hundreds, thousand of apps, I would need an app manager type person to record which apps I purchase iAP with, and I cant afford that. . It is to time consuming for me, or I would just forget. Then I accidentally purchase IAP i might not have wanted.

Happy Holidays!!

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
12-27-2015, 08:33 PM
#6
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 896
What game I this? I can't find it in the App Store?
12-27-2015, 08:48 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: The Kᴉll Switch
Posts: 7,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdakine1 View Post
What game I this? I can't find it in the App Store?
http://toucharcade.com/link/http://p...981935578&mt=8

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
12-28-2015, 11:46 PM
#8
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookingPie View Post
I would buy this at $2
BUT I really don't like using iap to unlock the rest of the game.
Can't the Dev release the full game as a seperate app (alongside the free version/demo)
for us gamers who want a backup of the full game for when we upgrade our phones or an ios update mucks up the iap restore button etc
Even if you don't like purchasing games this way... make this your exception. It is phenomenal!
12-30-2015, 03:04 AM
#9
Joined: Dec 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 2,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
You never have to pay twice for a permanent unlock. Even if there's no Restore button around, trying to purchase the same IAP a second time will only give you a "You've already bought this. Here ya go!" type message and voila!
I did not know that.
Thank you. I'll have to check some of my apps.
12-30-2015, 03:06 AM
#10
Joined: Dec 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 2,913
Oh duh.... I beta tested this one. It really was fantastic.
(Sorry)