★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

LONEWOLF (17+) - A Neo-Noir sniper adventure (by FDG)

12-27-2015, 05:23 AM
LONEWOLF (17+) - A Neo-Noir sniper adventure (by FDG)

Hi everybody,
hope you all have a wonderful time off for playing games and spending time with your loved ones =)

On January 7th we will release our first game for 2016: LONEWOLF
Here's the full description:

17+ NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!
LONEWOLF is an intense game with moral conflicts.

1 Minute: Your mental-noise has calmed down. It's just you and your weapon.
2 Minutes: You feel the wind, you know the distance, you sense your target's movements
3 Minutes : You hear the echo of your gunfire... You made the first kill. Silence.

Can you handle it? The story unfolds..

Get immersed in a deep Neo-Noir story driven sniper adventure game.
You step into the role of a mysterious assassin. His motives - a secret.
You did what had to be done to enter the 'Assembly', a criminal organization.

Who is this man? What happened? Soon you'll realize that there's more to him than meets the eye.
The mesmerizing atmosphere and thrilling story will glue you to your device.

While you work for the 'Assembly' you'll get your hands on various weapons.
Sniper Rifles, Assault rifles, Pistols, Bombs and even your bare hands.

There's more than 20 Weapons to unlock, upgrade and collect!

- 5+ Hours Story Mode
- 30 Missions
- Hand Drawn Cutscenes
- More than 20 Weapons
- Realistic Weapon Sound and Recoil
- A Dozen Mini-games
- Several shooting Ranges
- Trophy Room with more than 40 trophies

See for yourselves:

If you're hooked by the trailer and can't wait for January 7th, I have a 10 promo codes already available
Please keep in mind that due to the age rating of the game, only adults are eligible for promo codes. Please be honest.
Feedback on the game is very much appreciated

LONEWOLF (17+) is a Free universal app and will see a release on Google Play and Amazon App Store soon as well.

FDG Entertainment, home of Banana Kong, Oceanhorn, Blueprint 3d, Cover Orange series , Across Age Series, Parachute Panic, Beyond Ynth, Mahjong Elements, etc...
Follow us: Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Personal Twitter
12-27-2015, 05:39 AM
This looks cool. I like the different sorts of fights. Sniping, shooting with handguns and fighting with hands. Will check it out!

12-27-2015, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabianb View Post
This looks cool. I like the different sorts of fights. Sniping, shooting with handguns and fighting with hands. Will check it out!
Thanks a lot! If you want a promo code to check out the game before the release, feel free to PM me

FDG Entertainment, home of Banana Kong, Oceanhorn, Blueprint 3d, Cover Orange series , Across Age Series, Parachute Panic, Beyond Ynth, Mahjong Elements, etc...
12-27-2015, 07:08 AM
Cant say no to another FDG title! Pretty excited for this one! Reminds me of the first Clear Vision which they published too. Slayin's still my favorite off their library though

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-27-2015, 09:31 AM
Guns in trailers! :O

Haha just kidding

Looks good, would appreciate a code, if you have on left. Gl with the release!
12-27-2015, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Cant say no to another FDG title! Pretty excited for this one! Reminds me of the first Clear Vision which they published too. Slayin's still my favorite off their library though
thanks a lot for the kind words! =) let me know if you want a code to check out the game

12-27-2015, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forsakenxe View Post
Guns in trailers! :O

Haha just kidding

Looks good, would appreciate a code, if you have on left. Gl with the release!
check your inbox

12-27-2015, 07:07 PM
This game sounds interesting. Which graphics engine was used? I would appreciate a promo code. I would be more than happy to offer up some honest afterthoughts. Thanks
12-27-2015, 07:26 PM
Hey Toast, if this works on an iPhone 4S with iOS 7.1.2 and you still have a promo code available, I'd like to try it prior to release. Thanks in any case
12-27-2015, 07:40 PM
This game looks pretty cool, and I dig the art style. If you have any codes left I'd be happy to give feedback. PM sent!