★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Codex The Warrior is the ultimate Action/Role-playing game. Fight gruesome enemies 1v1 as you advance through levels of a treacherous dungeon. Codex delivers stunning visuals and responsive combat that pushes the impressive graphical capabilities of your mobile device to immerse you in a deep fantasy world. Play it today!

FEATURES:
- Exhilarating dungeon combat.
- Incredible console-quality graphics.
- Unique monsters and level bosses.
- Deep combat with upgradable skills.
- Weapon and armor upgrades and crafting.
- Responsive and intuitive controls.

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Codexthewarrior
12-30-2015, 06:45 PM
Woah this looks good... Wary of the price tag, but will definitely check this one out. Based on one of the screenies, it would sseem the combat may have similarities to Horn with having only left or right in the directional controls, but we'll see.

Nice to see interesting releases even between Christmas and New Year which are usually dead days for iOS releases.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

12-30-2015, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Nice to see interesting releases even between Christmas and New Year which are usually dead days for iOS releases.
Agreed.. I was under the impression that is was a forced-freeze for developers, and that nothing could be released for a certain period of time.. Am I incorrect about this?
12-30-2015, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonMagus View Post
Agreed.. I was under the impression that is was a forced-freeze for developers, and that nothing could be released for a certain period of time.. Am I incorrect about this?
I thought it was open tonight? Maybe they had it approved before and just released it?
12-30-2015, 10:59 PM
Internet connection required, noooooo!
I have just tested out
Please tell me I am wrong
12-30-2015, 11:38 PM
Pretty cool so far but I hope the drops are decent and not some crap that makes you buy them.
12-31-2015, 12:07 AM
Sweet, another free game. I love my disposables.
12-31-2015, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Woah this looks good... Wary of the price tag, but will definitely check this one out. Based on one of the screenies, it would sseem the combat may have similarities to Horn with having only left or right in the directional controls, but we'll see.

This hasn't changed the deadness of this time o'year.
12-31-2015, 01:18 AM
Dammit I was looking forward to an out now thread this Wednesday.... I don't think I can make it another week! Need...new...games...now...dammit!
12-31-2015, 03:00 AM
OMG, this game was absolutely dreadful.. Swiftly deleted.. (Yes, not very insightful.. but it .. just.. took my breath away)