★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Join private security firm; Ironpiercer in new earth and ride auto mech to fight against bugs and pirates

Ironpiecer is one of the top 5 security firm in New Heaven, aka. second earth.
Since military forces are rotten to the ground, these firms are the only barrier civilians have left.
In New Heaven, as a child, you either join military for what its worth, join the firms or become pirates.

Ironpiercer is also the only firm that fight for free for civilians.
Some say they are in over their heads and others say they are saviors.

Unfold their stories as you fight as one of them.

Join now for better tomorrow.
01-04-2016, 02:31 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Brag-Art
Anyone play this?

01-04-2016, 07:43 PM
I looked at the screens and found it really strange that there is no hud, virtual controls or fire buttons.

This looks suspicious to me. I mean seriously, how do you aim?
01-04-2016, 09:14 PM
I have this. There is definitely a hud in this game. So far it looks cool but I cannot figure out how to move. There are a bunch of buttons... its possible that this is actually an rts.
01-04-2016, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I have this. There is definitely a hud in this game. So far it looks cool but I cannot figure out how to move. There are a bunch of buttons... its possible that this is actually an rts.
Huh? This looks cool but not promising if you have a bunch of buttons and don't know what to do .... AND can't tell if it's an RTS. Obviously must not have a tutorial.

Let us know if you figure it out. LOL.
01-04-2016, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony78 View Post
Huh? This looks cool but not promising if you have a bunch of buttons and don't know what to do .... AND can't tell if it's an RTS. Obviously must not have a tutorial.

Let us know if you figure it out. LOL.
It has a tutorial. It's kind story-driven, though, and a good chunk of it is something of a cut scene, so I can see how someone would miss the tutorial part if they were just checking it out.

The game is a third person mech shooter with pretty standard shooter controls -- you control movement on the left side of the screen, camera on the right, etc. You can give basic instructions to your squad.

There's nothing particularly wrong with the game, but it didn't quite grab me.
01-05-2016, 01:33 AM
I was hoping for a game like armored core for the psp.... But the environment in this looks like exiles

Mechs look badass though!
01-05-2016, 03:02 AM
found a gameplay vid on youtube. The mechs are awesome, but the game otherwise looks empty and bland. Was hoping for an armored Core game also, but the closest i found is Walking War robots... and that's multiplayer only.
01-05-2016, 07:51 AM
I tried the lite version, and deleted it after 5 minutes. It is laughably bad. It seems like the developers had a great idea, albeit an unoriginal one, and gave up for whatever reason halfway through development. It just feels horribly unfinished, and the fact that they are asking $4 for it is mind boggling. This is absolutely one of the worst mech games I've ever played on mobile, and considering that of the dozens that I've played only one or two are worth anything at all, that says an awful lot. Stay away from this one.

Currently playing: AG Drive, Flop Rocket, Space Marshals, Strategic Defence, Drone: Shadow Strike, Kill Shot, MetalStorm: Aces, CounterSpy, Spiral Ep:1, ARC Squadron, Sector Strike, FullBlast, Land Air Sea Warfare HD, Machines at War 3, MechCom
01-05-2016, 08:37 AM
Wait, they made an Armored Core for the PSP?!?

Gamecenter ID: KBPrinceO

Challenge me to some Ascension!