★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "If a buffalo dances in space, does it make a sound? Well, no. Space is a vacuum, an environment sound waves generally don't do well in." 4/5 - Touch Arcade

"Namaste Space Buffalo Is a Bison-infused Psychedelic Trip!" - Gamezebo

Namaste Space Buffalo is the only timing puzzle game that induces zen. Play as the mythical flock of spuffalos who cruise the galaxy in search of ultimate enlightenment. Journey through 100 levels in 20 weird worlds to achieve ultimate understanding, bruh!

- Explore 100 levels across 20 weird worlds!
- Transform your spuffalo to plow through obstacles!
- 100s of zen quotes to change your entire life!

Reviews:

"The greatest victory is that which does not require public transportation." - Barack Obama

"Can you hear wind?" - Jayden Smith

"Mayonnaise is just frosting for sandwiches."- Gary Busey

goodnightgames's comments:
01-07-2016, 10:54 AM
This looks like the kind of weird Llamasoft type thing that I usually like. I guess I'll give it a try!

01-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JindoFox View Post
This looks like the kind of weird Llamasoft type thing that I usually like. I guess I'll give it a try!
Sweet! Let us know your feedback!
01-08-2016, 02:54 PM
Just sharing our Camden, NJ level.

http://i.imgur.com/lomYHbJ.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/JBrrTNP.gifv

They're huge special gifs so I can only link them. Enjoy!
01-13-2016, 04:44 PM
Great article on Namaste

Posted by Gamezebo

Quote:
This is a weird, quirky, and absolutely bizarre game and I couldnt help but be drawn to it. From the name to the art, music, and (literally) out-of-this-world concept, Namaste Space Buffalo is surely a memorable little mobile game. You control the buffalo via simple tap and go controls, as you complete increasingly complex timing-based puzzles. Goodnight Games is a small indie team that likes to focus on the quirky and unique, so this wasnt so much surprising as it was delightful.
01-15-2016, 05:03 PM
Some of the post level wisdom from the Spuffalo! There are 100s of incredibly dumb quotes in the game, we had to try really hard and drink a lot of turpentine to get them.

01-27-2016, 05:03 PM
Namaste Space Buffalo 1.1 should be out and ready in the next couple days. We've added 10 new ULTRA hard levels for free in this build.

Check the video out and enjoy our terrible commentary!

02-01-2016, 07:32 AM
New trailer showing some of the weirder levels:

Youtube link | Pop Up
02-02-2016, 12:16 PM
New Namaste Review

"At this point, its useless trying to calculate your chances intellectually. You have to rely on your intuition; your ever-deepening sense of the games rhythms. All of a sudden, you astound yourself did you really navigate that pulsating day-glo maze of interlocking nasties in just one try?
You did. But youve no idea how you did it.
All of a sudden, the games tongue-in-cheek talk of enlightenment actually starts to make a little sense. Youve moved beyond the conscious mind to an effortless unity of thought and action in other words, youre in the zone. Its a rare and fantastic feeling and long after the wacky presentation has faded into the background, its a feeling thatll keep you playing Namaste Space Buffalo."

- Dark Zero UK

Review Link
02-03-2016, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by president View Post
Lol. Yes, it is.
Hah! Glad you enjoy it!