★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ++++++++++++++++++++++
Introductory price:
Get it while it's new!
++++++++++++++++++++++

ZenDraft
The most gorgeous way of drawing with your iPhone or iPod touch. With dev.LUX's innovative new game ZenDraft you can explore your creativity. Try to follow the forms and shapes with a touch of your fingertips. Enjoy the beautiful design and effects. Draw freely as you like with the peaceful Zen-Mode or race against the clock to earn your rank for each level in challenge mode. You can even create your own levels with the integrated In-App Editor.
(cellular or wi-fi Internet connection required for Editor).

Find a video and more at www.zendraft.com.

Features:
> Innovative Drawing Game
> 2 Game-Modes
> 15 Levels
> Gorgeous Graphics
> 4 different Styles
> Atmospheric Sound
> In-App Level-Editor
10-02-2009, 05:37 AM
To the designer of the zendraft site - you have dark text on a dark background. Can I suggest fixing that because I'd like to read the site not squint at it.

10-02-2009, 10:06 AM
I like the game! It's a lot of fun for just 99c. I think the page is fixed...I can read everything w/o problems.
10-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJupiter View Post
I like the game! It's a lot of fun for just 99c. I think the page is fixed...I can read everything w/o problems.
First post about this game. Please don't provide shill reviews here. If you are a friend of the dev, or part of the team, please say so. No one here likes these types of comments, and rather than helping, you are garnering dislike for the app, and the dev team.

That aside, does anyone know if the wifi is required for all gameplay, or just the app editor?

As usual, some video would probably help, I'm not sure what this is really all about. Is it a tracing type of game?

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer

Last edited by pluto6; 10-02-2009 at 10:15 AM.
10-02-2009, 10:24 AM
yap i know one of the devs. Sorry for not playing with opened cards! I tested the game 2 weeks before and I wouldn't say I like the game, if I don't like it!

You find a video on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ism9ecMmXxg

For me it seems wifi isn't necessary for playing. it works w/o it.
10-02-2009, 07:40 PM
Hey guys:

Some quick things:
ZenDraft is a game about drawing. You get shapes that you try to redraw with your finger, eather in the relaxed Zen-Mode or under time pressure in Challenge-Mode.

Oh, and Internet connection is just requiered for the Editor. The game itself works fine without.

Best Regards,
dev.LUX
10-07-2009, 07:30 AM
Hey guys,

we have another trailer, and while the other video was more of a demonstration, this has a bit more action.
You can watch it on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTEasjK398c

or on Gametrailers.com
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ga...zendraft/57345

Enjoy.
10-07-2009, 07:34 AM
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu
10-07-2009, 09:57 AM
Or right here

Youtube link | Pop Up

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
10-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Anyone TOFTT yet? Impressions?

Twitter:adin Openfeint:adinb Plus+:adinb Gamecenter:adinadin crystal:adinb