★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Push the Treasure Chest through the last Zone of a forsaken graveyard, collect the hidden gems, use your skills, a pumpkin gun, and crates & barrels to defeat the Freaks who try to grab the diamonds and gold from you. Beware of deadly traps. A reward awaits you at the end.

Necropolys Encounter is a first person action-strategy game designed for the mid-core player. Time is a factor.

"Physics is implemented well and adds to variety on how player could tackle particular in-game challenge. Graphics are eye-catching, especially environment details and monsters design. Gameplay looks like fun." -- GOG reviewer

"I'm feeling nostalgia for a game I've never actually seen before." -- Steam Greenlight user

For best game experience on iPad headphones and an MFi Game Controller are recommended.

This release includes all three episodes:

Episode 1 : Knight's Arena
Episode 2 : Skeleton's Lair, Zombie's Alley, Vampire's Park
Episode 3 : Headsman's Nettle, Convict's Maze, King's Pigsty

Full (no-IAP) versions of the game for iPad, Apple TV, and Mac are also available on the App Store.
01-10-2016, 08:29 AM
[deleted by author as outdated]

Last edited by Pegasone; 10-03-2016 at 01:36 PM.
01-10-2016, 03:32 PM
I'll give you a hand! TestFlight ready! Liking the looks of this one. Am interested in the control mechanics!
iPad 4 128 GB
Running 9.2 presently.
01-10-2016, 07:06 PM
Hey bigrand1, thanks! Did you send me your email for TestFlight?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
I'll give you a hand! TestFlight ready! Liking the looks of this one. Am interested in the control mechanics!
iPad 4 128 GB
Running 9.2 presently.