★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Push the Treasure Chest through the last Zone of a forsaken graveyard, collect the hidden gems, defeat the Freaks who try to grab the diamonds and gold from you. Beware of deadly traps. A reward awaits you at the end.

This release includes all three episodes:

Episode 1 : Knight's Arena
Episode 2 : Skeleton's Lair, Zombie's Alley, Vampire's Park
Episode 3 : Headsman's Nettle, Convict's Maze, King's Pigsty

For best game experience on iPad headphones and an MFi Game Controiller are recommended.
A full (no-IAP) version of the game will also be available on App Store.
01-10-2016, 08:29 AM
Looking for ten beta testers for the next version of Halloween Encounter on iOS and/or tvOS. I just need your email address and the platform that you would like to beta test for. You can post the info here or send it to pegasoneca (at] live.com. As a beta tester, you will have access to all game content free of charge.

In case you're not familiar with how this works, you just need to install the free TestFlight app on your device. Apple will notify you by email with a code to type in TestFlight and then Halloween Encounter 1.2 beta will be automatically installed on your device. I'll email you additional info. For a smooth game experience you'll need an A8 chipset or better (iPhone 6; iPad Mini 4; iPad Air 2; Apple TV 4).
01-10-2016, 03:32 PM
I'll give you a hand! TestFlight ready! Liking the looks of this one. Am interested in the control mechanics!
iPad 4 128 GB
Running 9.2 presently.
01-10-2016, 07:06 PM
Hey bigrand1, thanks! Did you send me your email for TestFlight?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
I'll give you a hand! TestFlight ready! Liking the looks of this one. Am interested in the control mechanics!
iPad 4 128 GB
Running 9.2 presently.