[EDUCATION GAME] First words. What is that?
What is that? Watch the photos coming at you and collect the correct Alphabets.Can you get them all?
"first words: What it that?" is perfect for kids who just started to learn Alphabet. It is also great for young learners in the middle of adding new words. Adults can learn naturally though fun play as well as kids. Why not play it as a game that will fit all of your family?
* The penguin will jump all around in this world of bricks!
* Collect Alphabets that are shown in the picture. The faster you collect, the more coins you can get!
* All you have to do is ""tap"". Simple action for even small kids.
* No need to understand letters. You can learn as you go by watching hints given to you.
* You can view the correct letters you've collected. Go for perfection!
* So many cute characters in the app. Can you collect them all?
* Stimulates learning curiosities through play.
* Over 100 useful words in one app.
* Word categories; Family/ Living room/ Kitchen/ Refrigerator/ Bath/ Bathroom/ Sink/ Outdoors/ Park/ Town/ Clothing/ Body/ Zoo/ Aquarium/ Numbers/ Colors
* Best for 3+
* Language; English, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese (more added according to requests)
PenPePen is one of Smart Education’s brands, targeting better learning through fun play for kids all around the world. We are providing our product for FREE in order to be accessible to every child. We believe in “learning though fun play” is the best way to stimulate the young minds and train them to maximize the power to live.
Last edited by ducanhtuvu; 01-12-2016 at 09:26 PM. Reason: add more link