★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tired of repetitive, complicated, boring RPG games?
Get ready for a brand new mind blowing RPG! No need for network! Unique gaming! And no need to spend money!

Main Features

- Tap! Tap! Tap at the right time to attack and defend.
- Accumulate combos to perform powerful skills on ememies.
- You can play anywhere with no network. On a plane, abroad, below the sea, and even in space!
- You can enjoy the game with only one hand in portrait mode.
- Only 37Mb size with no additional downloads! Don't wanna wait another 5 minutes after starting the game, right?
- Decide what stats to upgrade! Choose wisely and make your own powerful heroes!
- Convenient upgrade system! Each item obtained during the game is applied to every heroes automatically. No need to choose.
- Face the ultimate boss by collecting 5 artifacts. Defeat the boss and finish the game. However, danger awaits beyond the abyss!

How To Play

- Strengthen your heroes by beating enemies and collecting equipments.
- Encounter various enemies through 10 different chapters.
- Summon powerful heroes and explore through the abyss
- Collect artifacts through the game and check out the awesome extra abilities.
- Receive an legendary hero by finishing the game.
- Enjoy 100 stages in story mode and endless boss mode.

Raid Mode

- The legion of dragon have noticed the power of artifacts and have come through the portal to steal them.
- Use all the heroes you have to defeat the dragons!
- Obtain the newly updated hero, "Dyke" the Beast Hunter, by collecting Dragon's Blood.
- Raid mode will be updated biweekly with new mechanics!

Already a fan of tabasco games? Follow us on
https://www.facebook.com/tabascogames
https://twitter.com/tabasco_games

TrinitiStars's comments:

01-11-2016, 01:43 PM
Wtf?!?!

Ok so I like some skilled based timer type games and this one looks like it has some promise but...WTF is up with the "You must watch an ad to play the next chapter" bullstuffing! I mean the chapter lasts for about 45 sec and you're making me watch a 30 sec video before I rinse and repeat? WTF is that? I mean there isn't even an option to buy your way out of the ads that I can see.
There is a buy 5k gold for 2.99 option but idk if that kills the ads or not. Also I did a 500g spin thingy and I got a lvl 300 wizard chick but when I go to play her she's only level 1...? huh
Please help me want to continue to play this game TrinitiStars. I know I'm just one person but I have a feeling that my opinion won't be the last like this.
If you tell me that any purchase in-game will remove ALL ADS then I might continue. Until then the game will be in stasis on my iPhone.
Thanks

If we could harvest human stupidity to run our electricity, and our cars, the world would see a new era of clean, renewable energy. That's an amazing resource we're wasting.

01-11-2016, 05:09 PM
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME!

Forces you to watch ads.

Really greedy developers. Watch ads no option to turn off.

Y'kno, why not createa decent game and players will voluntarily watch ads to boost effects etc.

Doing this just pisses off your player base.

Time to forgo and delete and ignore ALL triniti star games.

Plus+ ID: osterus
01-11-2016, 06:04 PM
I have this game already . It's called combo Knights . Amazing good game with no ads. Very good game.

This on the other hand is the same game but flooded with ads

Last edited by Jayg2015; 01-13-2016 at 07:46 AM.
01-11-2016, 07:16 PM
Since I liked the game I went ahead and TOFTT and bought a .99 character HOPING it would remove the forceful ads. Well I was wrong. It still makes you watch a 💩💩💩💩ing ad after every mission which pisses me off. Please fix this BS TrinitiStars because it's a solid looking and playing game. This is a tragedy.

JayG you might have played combo quest. It's just like this one?
01-11-2016, 08:26 PM
I agree, the actual game play is very nice. But the intrusive ads ruin the experience. Although not nearly as bad as Metal Slug Defense. Those are the worst ads in a game Ive ever seen.
01-11-2016, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aconfusedkender View Post
Ok so I like some skilled based timer type games and this one looks like it has some promise but...WTF is up with the "You must watch an ad to play the next chapter" bullstuffing! I mean the chapter lasts for about 45 sec and you're making me watch a 30 sec video before I rinse and repeat? WTF is that? I mean there isn't even an option to buy your way out of the ads that I can see.
There is a buy 5k gold for 2.99 option but idk if that kills the ads or not. Also I did a 500g spin thingy and I got a lvl 300 wizard chick but when I go to play her she's only level 1...? huh
Please help me want to continue to play this game TrinitiStars. I know I'm just one person but I have a feeling that my opinion won't be the last like this.
If you tell me that any purchase in-game will remove ALL ADS then I might continue. Until then the game will be in stasis on my iPhone.
Thanks
Currently it does not have such function, we will discuss about what you mentioned about our game further in the future, Thanks for your valuable opinion
01-11-2016, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osterus View Post
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME!

Forces you to watch ads.

Really greedy developers. Watch ads no option to turn off.

Y'kno, why not createa decent game and players will voluntarily watch ads to boost effects etc.

Doing this just pisses off your player base.

Time to forgo and delete and ignore ALL triniti star games.
We are sorry for making you disappointed and unsatisfied with our game. We will value your precious opinion and apply it to next update very soon.
01-11-2016, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aconfusedkender View Post
Since I liked the game I went ahead and TOFTT and bought a .99 character HOPING it would remove the forceful ads. Well I was wrong. It still makes you watch a 💩💩💩💩ing ad after every mission which pisses me off. Please fix this BS TrinitiStars because it's a solid looking and playing game. This is a tragedy.

JayG you might have played combo quest. It's just like this one?

Hi, this is Triniti Stars. Sorry for making you unsatisfied with Combo heros. We value your opinion. We will discuss with the development team and update it very soon. Thanks for your honest and precious opinion.
01-11-2016, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
I played this game over three months ago. Just now got a thread? I'm sure there has to be another one. It is extremely good
We have re-launched the game to provide better game. Thanks for the opinion We will improve our service for our users.

Last edited by TrinitiStars; 01-11-2016 at 09:32 PM.