★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: cartoon-style game!

Are you ready to become a blade master? Get started now!

Very simple! but addictive game! World OF Blade!

For the world's best gladiator!
You can be a friend and ranking showdown of the world!

How to Play : simple. Kill the enemies!

and You can buy a great character and Stage!

For the world's best gladiator!

Challenge right now!

contact - team.xsquest@gmail.com
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/xsquest

xsquest's comments:
** Caution: it is very difficult. But awaits your challenge!

01-11-2016, 10:17 PM
I actually really like the style, the gameplay, the on screen control scheme. What ruins it for me is, yep you guessed it, the energy timer mechanic. I emailed the development team and asked them if they would be willing to put in an in app purchase to get rid of it. I would purchase it hands down.

I actually like this genre of fighting game. I don't know exactly what you call the genre but it really translates well to mobile. I actually like this game. I just won't do energy timers. I don't care how great the game is.

Billy

01-12-2016, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I actually really like the style, the gameplay, the on screen control scheme. What ruins it for me is, yep you guessed it, the energy timer mechanic. I emailed the development team and asked them if they would be willing to put in an in app purchase to get rid of it. I would purchase it hands down.

I actually like this genre of fighting game. I don't know exactly what you call the genre but it really translates well to mobile. I actually like this game. I just won't do energy timers. I don't care how great the game is.

Billy
Haha. I was waiting for you. As I was playing this I thought, "I better leave a comment for LS to make sure he tries this." The immediately after I looked up at the energy and though, "nah. He's not gonna like that." Lol
01-12-2016, 08:37 PM
Lol you know me so well. But actually I have to make a huge apology. One of the developers responded to me. None of them speak English so we had to use google translator. I was completely wrong and I've completely misunderstood the game. There is actually no energy timer. Here is how it works:

You always get 1 heart which means basically you can take 1 hit. You can have a maximum of 3 hearts but to have three you must pay the coins. You earn these coins while playing. But you always have 1 heart. You are never prevented from playing. You can watch opt in ads for coins or to double your coin earnings at the end of a game.

I did request the devs put in a permanent double coin IAP. They seem like a nice bunch of folks. I was completely wrong. I've been playing and I've watched some ads to give them some revenue and I purchased the ninja and the night background level. It's the least I could do after coming here and going on about energy timers that weren't even there. Lol

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Haha. I was waiting for you. As I was playing this I thought, "I better leave a comment for LS to make sure he tries this." The immediately after I looked up at the energy and though, "nah. He's not gonna like that." Lol
01-12-2016, 09:34 PM
Don't feel bad LS, I'm usually the one with foot in mouth. Ftw. Lol, downloading now.
01-13-2016, 01:24 PM
Had my 2 min of fun...
01-14-2016, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by H4nd0fg0d View Post
Had my 2 min of fun...
I like the Design and the whole setup because I'm a big fan of Manga's! Just reminds me of "Ninja Scroll"! There is a similar game by the way in a Kung-Fu Style "Fingers of Fury by Dynamighty"! I would call this Genre Endless Brawler!

But in the end I agree with you! It is the question wether they are able to keep players in the game! Was fun to review but it won't catch me!

Youtube link | Pop Up