★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** IMPORTANT ** Please note that Le Voyage runs at its best on a Metal compatible device with an A7 or newer GPU, such as the iPhone 5s, iPad Air or above.

Would you be willing to follow the dreams of a madman to live an impossible adventure? Could you reach the Moon?

Inspired by the works of Georges Méliès and Jules Verne, "Le Voyage" is a love letter to fans of the early silent films.

Fly through the sky and space while using swipe controls to avoid balloons, storms, asteroids and other kinds of dangers.

Compete against friends and strangers on Game Center.

Boardumb's comments:

01-14-2016, 09:23 AM
I like the look of this.....
01-30-2016, 07:34 AM
Hello everyone. I'm Hernan, the developer of "Le Voyage"

I just wanted to let you know that a new update is ready for download. Version 1.6 includes several bug fixes, gameplay improvements and a new UI. I hope you like it!

I'm working on a new version with more fixes and improvements. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks for playing!
03-14-2016, 03:07 PM
Le Voyage update 1.7 has just been released to the iOS App Store!!

This new build includes lots of gameplay changes that should make the game both challenging and fun. Several obstacles behave different in this new version and obstacles are generated in a more predictable fashion.

Once again, thanks everyone for your comments and keep sending feedback either through this post or other medium.

Last edited by hhsaez; 03-14-2016 at 03:14 PM.
05-16-2016, 01:54 PM

Le Voyage 1.8 is now available on the App Store!

This version includes two major features:

- Apple TV Support: Now you can play "Le Voyage" on your TV
- Metal Support: Devices supporting Metal (including the newest Apple TV) will ran the game at 60 fps!

There are also some other fixes and improvements throughout the game. I hope you like!