Happy Dash is a funny endless platformer that has a lot to offer! If you cherish a lovely pixel art style, mashed up with modern mobile features like achievements, leader boards and simple, intuitive touch controls, this might just be the game for you!
As you dash your way through random generated levels, you beat up tons of enemies, doing combos while gaining EXP to level up and make it to new worlds! Each run is different from the last one, but you make a progress since you can visit the Upgrade Shop after each time! So better catch a lot of coins, there's really cool stuff to spend it on!
There are a lot of achievements to obtain and global highscores to compete with your friends and other players around the world, but that's certainly not all! As you buy drafts for new types of blocks, unlock new power-ups and boost your character, eventually you'll unlock your super power!
About Happy Dash
- Developer: Peter Sperl - Shiny Pixel Games
- Platform: Android (IOS in January 2016!)
- Genre: Action Platformer / Endless Runner
- Release Date: Feb 1st, 2015
- Price: free
- Art and gameplay inspired by only the best platformers of the 90s
- Upgrade shop
- Combo and EXP system
- Highscore and global leaderboards
- Premium shop with in-app purchases (which will be updated with future updates!)
- Walking, jumping, flying, shooting and rotating enemies
- Spikes, spikes, spikes!
- The retro-inspired soundtrack changes dynamically while using power ups!
- Four different worlds and the possibility of downloading new levels in future updates!
- Screenshots etc. can be found here.
"Retro Platformer Happy Dash Arrives on Android"
About Shiny Pixel Games
ShinyPixelGames is the studio of an indie game developer based in Vienna, Austria. Founded in late 2014, SPG creates retro-styled games with a modern touch for mobile and web. Happy Dash is only the first of many games that will hopefully find a decent appeal on the modern market. To stay updated, visit twitter or facebook, or feel free to ask questions via firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Shinypixelgames 2016