★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Slay undead monsters with your fingers, hire heroes to fight by your side, and defeat the fearsome legendary dragon for the ultimate prize.
Tap your way through the undead island in this simple but very intricate idle RPG.

Undead Clicker challenges you to optimize hero levels with unique DMG & Gold boost for each heroes and maximize your tapping potential by tapping with all your fingers at the same time.

Features:
*1000 stages with various undead monsters and epic dragons!
*44 heroes to hire, each with unique dps and gold boosting skills!
*Defeat dragons and get their hearts for massive stat boosts.?
*Resurrect to grow even stronger!"

Already a fan of tabasco games? Follow us on
https://www.facebook.com/tabascogames
https://twitter.com/tabasco_games

TrinitiStars's comments:

Undead Clicker! is available for iOS NOW!
***Undead Clicker has been nominated as best weekly game on Kongregate.

01-13-2016, 12:06 AM
This was made for me. Instant download

01-13-2016, 01:30 PM
enjoyable endless clicker so far, up there with the recent frontier defense and evo heroes.
01-13-2016, 07:40 PM
I am a clicker fan but this one and evo heroes are stupid. At least Frontier Defense had a little bit more meaning and action than one npc on screen and you clicking like crazy.
01-13-2016, 09:52 PM
One of the best kinds of clicker games that I have played in quite a while, possibly even better than billy bob. I am not sure if this is a typo or not but the fairy's blessing that increases click damage by 0.5% of total DPS is spelled as "fariy's blessing". There should also be a button (non-holdable) that levels heroes up by 10 points to the left of the level up button.
01-14-2016, 01:39 AM
Check our our game play trailer!!

01-14-2016, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardlycn013 View Post
One of the best kinds of clicker games that I have played in quite a while, possibly even better than billy bob. I am not sure if this is a typo or not but the fairy's blessing that increases click damage by 0.5% of total DPS is spelled as "fariy's blessing". There should also be a button (non-holdable) that levels heroes up by 10 points to the left of the level up button.
Thanks a bunch for you input. We will fix it on our next update!
01-14-2016, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
enjoyable endless clicker so far, up there with the recent frontier defense and evo heroes.
So glad to hear that. We've been enjoying playing those two games too!
01-14-2016, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
This was made for me. Instant download
Somehow I knew I'd find you here.😉 So I'm not really into clickers, but I love zombies and the look of this game is really awesome. What do you think of it so far? I'll probably get it but would like some "clicker pro" insight.
01-14-2016, 10:34 AM
I tried it and just cant get into these types of games