• Publisher: Ninja Kiwi
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 8.0 MB
  • Version: 1.2.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Play the classic Bloons TD mobile version that started one of the most popular strategy game franchises ever!

Achieve total Bloon popping satisfaction in this signature monkey-infused tower defense game. With an army of dart monkeys and a multitude of towers and weapons at your disposal can you pop all the bloons before they escape?

Bloons® TD for iPhone / iPod touch features all of your favorite towers and upgrades, including the almighty Super Monkey.

Can you battle your way through 50 challenging levels over 15 exciting tracks and unlock all the gold medals to become the TD master?

Features:

* All of the Bloons® TD favorites including dart monkeys, tack towers, blade shooters, bomb cannons and super monkeys.

* 5 differently themed map packs with 6 classic online levels and 9 brand new exclusive iPhone tracks!

* 3 difficulty levels on each track with bronze, silver and gold medals to unlock.

* Continue with the madness in freeplay mode once you have mastered a track.

* Intuitive touch interface with two different control systems.

*Updated control system making selection of towers easier. Spikes, Pineapples and Glue can now be placed quickly by dragging a set on and tapping anywhere on the path to continue placing.

If you want the latest and greatest version of Bloons TD, including co-op multiplayer, check out Bloons TD 5!

diffusion8r's comments:
Bloons TD is coming tomorrow (saturday) at midnight! It's already in Australia and New Zealand so people there can give impressions.

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bloons-td-lite/id351127574?mt=8
10-02-2009, 02:28 PM
I've just put forth a motion before the World Congress to abolish time zones, entirely. Are you with me?!?

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

10-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
I've just put forth a motion before the World Congress to abolish time zones, entirely. Are you with me?!?
Yeah, that would be awesome! But it would eventually mess everything up...

Win ANY APP in Headcase Games' Daily 180 TouchArcade contest!
FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
10-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diffusion8r View Post
Yeah, that would be awesome! But it would eventually mess everything up...
Details, details...

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
10-02-2009, 02:42 PM
Using my skillage multi-account skills I've got some more data on the game.

It's $2.99, or £1.79, or $3.99 in AUS.

Last edited by diffusion8r; 10-02-2009 at 02:52 PM.
10-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Your spillage hasn't prevented you from making a bad link in the first post.

It takes me to apogee with some text about US store, despite me having a NZ account.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=310251116&mt=8
10-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkgoo View Post

It takes me to apogee with some text about US store, despite me having a NZ account.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=310251116&mt=8
Spillage? lol, sorry, copied it from Ninja Kiwi's twitter. Will salvage a link myself.

10-02-2009, 02:54 PM
haha, blame Mac OS X spell checking.
10-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Quote:

Umm...that's the wrong link as well. That's the link to the regular Bloons not the Bloons TD.
10-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Quote:
haha, blame Mac OS X spell checking.
Fixed anyway.

Wanted it to be a dollar but it'll be worth it I hope...

...HELL, it's Bloons TD, of course it'll be worth it.

EDIT: @ Aldex Oun look in first post, right linkage ftw.