★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ellipsis: AE - First person sci-fi point and click adventure by Glitch Games

01-13-2016, 08:41 AM
Ellipsis: AE - First person sci-fi point and click adventure by Glitch Games

Currently in the early stages of development.

Ellipsis is a first-person point & click adventure game set on a pioneer ship in the year 714 AE. You awake in the med bay, finding yourself completely alone, only to discover something has gone very wrong. Utterly alone and suffering from a fractured memory, it’s up to you to find out what has gone wrong and figure out what to do next.

We'll post more here throughout development.

Glitch Games - We make adventure games.

Web - Twitter - Facebook - Blog - Newsletter - More Games

Last edited by GlitchGames; 03-01-2016 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Updated to reflect name change
01-13-2016, 08:55 AM
Looking forward to hearing what it's about!

01-13-2016, 09:13 AM
Looking forward to seeing more
01-13-2016, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisrshideler View Post
Looking forward to hearing what it's about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
Looking forward to seeing more
We're very excited too! If you don't already, please consider following us on Twitter / Facebook or signing up to our newsletter.

We'll be posting all the interesting stuff here however just incase we have lots of less ( but still very ) interesting stuff, it might get shared on twitter rather than here to save spamming this post.

01-13-2016, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitchGames View Post
We're very excited too! If you don't already, please consider following us on Twitter / Facebook or signing up to our newsletter.

We'll be posting all the interesting stuff here however just incase we have lots of less ( but still very ) interesting stuff, it might get shared on twitter rather than here to save spamming this post.
This looks very good! I say spam away....you guys are one of the few who do these point and click so well! Thank you for continuing to keep my adventure gaming alive!!!!
01-14-2016, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey View Post
This looks very good! I say spam away....you guys are one of the few who do these point and click so well! Thank you for continuing to keep my adventure gaming alive!!!!
Wow! Thank you very much! It's always awesome to hear people are enjoying our games!

01-14-2016, 02:39 PM
Wow, very excited to learn of this one! I love point & click adventures. The Forever Lost games are great!
01-15-2016, 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentia View Post
Wow, very excited to learn of this one! I love point & click adventures. The Forever Lost games are great!
Thanks! We're really proud of the FL games and truly believe we can make Solus even better!

01-18-2016, 04:57 PM
We've just added a one-line description to the solus.ae website -

Solus is a first-person point & click adventure game set on a pioneer ship in the year 714 AE.

And a longer description for you lucky TA readers:

Solus is a first-person point & click adventure game set on a pioneer ship in the year 714 AE. You awake in the med bay, finding yourself completely alone, only to discover something has gone very wrong. Utterly alone and suffering from a fractured memory, it’s up to you to find out what has gone wrong and figure out what to do next.

Last edited by GlitchGames; 01-18-2016 at 04:57 PM. Reason: making the website a real link
02-12-2016, 12:46 PM
Here are the first 3 screenshots of the game, they are all works in progress as we're only in pre-pre-alpha ( totally just made that stage up ) but hopefully they give you a little flavour of what we're going for.

Last edited by GlitchGames; 03-01-2016 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Updated to Ellipsis screenshot rather than Solus