★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Embark on a unique and exciting adventure! Mining and refining materials, crafting weapons and shields, and fighting the evil forces! Can you bring peace back to the kingdom of Thalia?

- Mining and crafting simulations, combined with unique and challenging battle system.
- Over 100 materials and weapons to be collected and crafted.
- Build up your party of heroes across many classes, each with unique attacking strategy, weapon and capability.
- Fight your way throughout 50 stages against fierce enemies and epic boss battles, or fight against endless streams of enemies in the Abyss (Unlocked after completing all the main quests).
- Gamecenter Leaderboards and Achievements supported!
- And yes, we made it as a pure paid game. NO in-app purchase!

mystic.purple's comments:

Iron Quest

ZealTopia Interactive
Genres: Games Role Playing Strategy
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$0.99 USD

Quote:
Embark on a unique and exciting adventure! Mining and refining materials, crafting weapons and shields, and fighting the evil forces! Can you bring peace back to the kingdom of Thalia?

- Mining and crafting simulations, combined with unique and challenging battle system.
- Over 100 materials and weapons to be collected and crafted.
- Build up your party of heroes across many classes, each with unique attacking strategy, weapon and capability.
- Fight your way throughout 50 stages against fierce enemies and epic boss battles, or fight against endless streams of enemies in the Abyss (Unlocked after completing all the main quests).
- Gamecenter Leaderboards and Achievements supported!
- And yes, we made this as a premium game. NO in-app purchase in the game

Video Preview

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 23.4MB

01-13-2016, 09:54 AM
I TOFTT because this looked so cool. So far after a couple minutes (I have to work now) this does look good. It's got quite a few things going on that I am looking forward to exploring later on-Crafting, mining, some battle. But so far, it seems promising. For .99 I've done way worse.

01-13-2016, 09:55 AM
This was an instant buy! Looks awesome hit the buy button but won't get to play it till later. The mining and crafting elements are really intriguing
01-13-2016, 10:52 AM
I'm about 15 minutes in and loving it. It combines so many different elements into an easy to play and simple game.
01-13-2016, 11:24 AM
Back to say ... I love it! This is my new favorite game. It's like they took every game I love and combined into one game of total awesomeness. There are crafting/mining game elements, a hint of minesweeper a tad of battle heart. So many great elements here. And only a buck with no IAP.
01-13-2016, 11:47 PM
Don't Sleep On This One!

Youtube link | Pop Up

I'm really loving this game. A lot of gameplay, and a lot of RPG elements we all love like mining, crafting, leveling, etc. This will consume MANY hours.

If you love these types of games, this may be a hidden gem IMO.
01-14-2016, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyhicks6 View Post
YouTube: video

I'm really loving this game. A lot of gameplay, and a lot of RPG elements we all love like mining, crafting, leveling, etc. This will consume MANY hours.

Thanks for the video. I will take a look at it. It looks pretty addicting!
01-14-2016, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Back to say ... I love it! This is my new favorite game. It's like they took every game I love and combined into one game of total awesomeness. There are crafting/mining game elements, a hint of minesweeper a tad of battle heart. So many great elements here. And only a buck with no IAP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSNellie View Post
I TOFTT because this looked so cool. So far after a couple minutes (I have to work now) this does look good. It's got quite a few things going on that I am looking forward to exploring later on-Crafting, mining, some battle. But so far, it seems promising. For .99 I've done way worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyhicks6 View Post
YouTube: video

Thanks a lot guys! Glad to hear it
01-14-2016, 11:22 AM
Grabbed this, I love the assorted puzzles aspect. My only question is does it become less linear? I'm done level 5 and so far it looks like crafting is a simple matter of slowly increasing the power of each character while playing the same puzzles. Don't get me wrong, I like it, I'm just curious if the options open up or the puzzles change and get harder later in the game.

Last edited by Unstablefan; 01-14-2016 at 11:47 AM.
01-14-2016, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstablefan View Post
Grabbed this, I love the assorted puzzles aspect. My only question is does it become less linear? I'm done level 5 and so far it looks like crafting is a simple matter of slowly increasing the power of each character while playing the same puzzles. Don't get me wrong, I like it, I'm just curious if the options open up or the puzzles change and get harder later in the game.
Sorry, can you tell me what you mean by puzzles? Just want to make sure we are on the same page before I tell more stories about the game