★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Dragon Army
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 37.9 MB
  • Version: 1.04
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Featured in Best New Games in over 100 Countries!

Theyre little. Theyre broken. Theyre robots. And they need your help! The wires have all been scrambled, and the poor little AIs have got wacky symptoms! Fix each robot's AI by grabbing a number and tracing out a wire. The number tells you how far you can drag. Fill in all the empty dots to solve the puzzle and fix the robot!

- Unlimited puzzles: puzzles are generated by an AI, which means you'll never run out of things to repair!
- Three game modes to test your logic skills! Master each mode to earn bonus energy!
- Use hints if you get stuck!
- Tons of adorable symptoms! Fix robots of all shapes, sizes, and colors! Some are frozen. Some are on fire! Some think they're pirates!
- Use Split View on iPad and iPad Pro to play while you work.
- Collect blueprints and assemble your own robot!
- Solve puzzles to complete Tasks! Earn bonuses like a chance to win rare blueprints!
- Purchase Unlimited Energy and play as often as you want!

Fans of Sudoku will love to solve these smart logic puzzles! Are you ready for a job a the Rewired Robot Repair Center? Our supervisor-bot has got tasks waiting for you. It's the best broken-circuit-crazy-robot-repair game around!

Follow Us:
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/dragonarmy
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/dragonarmyapps/
Website - http://www.dragonarmy.com/

NOTE: Little Broken Robots requires an iPhone 5 or newer, iPad 3 or newer, or iPad mini 2 or newer. The game is not supported on older devices.

Eli's comments:

Little Broken Robots

Dragon Army
Genres: Games Puzzle

Theyre little. Theyre broken. Theyre robots. And they need your strategic finger-dragging skills. Little Broken Robots is a tactical yet therapeutic game. How do you fix them you ask? Rewire the little bots by tapping on a number and dragging to trace out a path. The number tells you how many dots to trace. Your goal is to fill in all the empty dots.

- Unlimited puzzles
- Classic Mode: repair robots to your hearts content, and theirs.
- Advanced Mode: the addition of junctions make these satisfyingly difficult puzzles and incredibly rewarding to solve!
- Timed Mode: Fix as many robots as you can before the timer runs out. Each time you fix one, you get a little more time added to your timer
- In-game hints for when you are stuck!
- Progress trackers for each mode! Master all three modes!
- The game is Free!
- See all kinds of cute little robots of all shapes, sizes, colors and symptoms! (But you'll fix that last one)
- Show off your replays with our video sharing feature!
- Use Split View on iPad and iPad Pro to play while you work!

NOTE: Little Broken Robots requires an iPhone 5 or newer, iPad 3 or newer, or iPad mini 2 or newer. The game is not supported on older devices.

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.1

Download Size: 32.5MB

01-13-2016, 02:42 PM

I like this one. It's not like it reinvented the genre, but it's fun and well made.

01-14-2016, 01:12 AM
Seems like a kid friendly version of PathPix
01-14-2016, 08:54 AM
Like this very much, played this kind of games before, but this is Well done.
01-14-2016, 02:43 PM
Nice take on Path Pix for sure, but I have to say this is an exceptionally well put together game.

Lovely presentation, nicely taxing but not too heavy and the sound is great. I can imagine some people not digging the in-game tune but for me it's reminiscent of a Sonic-esque melody and therefore wins big time for me. I'm humming it as I type this, in fact.

Cute characters too :-)

A no-brainier for me on the infinite energy iap.

01-14-2016, 03:06 PM
I was a bit confused, it says unlimited puzzles for 2.99 Euro, but I wanted unlimited energy, so I bought the unlimited puzzle pack anyway, to support the Dev. Turns out it's also unlimited energy as well, are you still with me, when you buy unlimited puzzles you get unlimited energy as well Ha ha that's enough unlimited for now.

Note to the Dev, the app chrashes sometimes no big deal but just want to let you know.

Game is great fun otherwise.
01-14-2016, 03:21 PM
I just love this sort of game and this is quite a charming implementation.

Last edited by Valentia; 01-14-2016 at 03:23 PM. Reason: correcting auto correct
01-14-2016, 05:12 PM
I loved Defend the Dam. Still play it. Downloading this now and will buy the IAP's most likely. Very cute stuff.
01-14-2016, 06:25 PM
Congrats on being featured!

- Chris
01-17-2016, 06:03 AM
It looks like the 2.99 IAP unlocks unlimited puzzles and energy for robots to repair, but you're still left with an energy limit for hints. Understandable.

What a wonderful game. Highly recommended.