★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Swapperoo - the friendly puzzle game intent on your defeat.

*New: the INFINITY update - Endless, Gauntlet and Timed Gauntlet modes!

"incredibly clever, deeply strategic, has an inviting visual style that begs to be interacted with, and is just plain fun."
Touch Arcade, 5 stars *****

The rules are simple: tap an arrow to move it in the direction it faces. Make a row of 3 tiles of the same color and the tiles disappear.

If that sounds too easy, don't worry - you'll find yourself in situations that require clever manipulation of the game board. There's an assortment of objectives to keep you on your toes: tiles that chase you, tiles that must be matched within a few moves, tiles that must be protected, and lots more.

As well as 38 freeform stages which play out differently every time, we have created 75 challenges with unique solutions and an endless mode, so the game is crammed with content to keep you busy!

Crafted with care for your phone and tablet by the creators of the Quell puzzle trilogy.

Thanks!

Joe and Lewis (Fallen Tree Games).
01-14-2016, 02:57 AM
This game. THIS GAME. Instead of diving into Momoka, Punch Club and Venture Kid...I CAN'T PUT THIS DOWN.

Easily one of the most creative match 3 puzzlers on the App Store and I just cannot see this not becoming a huge hit. Also, I think I'd say this is Fallen Tree's magnum opus. Just realized perfectly in every single way.

Get this. Get this. Get this. Get this.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

01-14-2016, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
This game. THIS GAME. Instead of diving into Momoka, Punch Club and Venture Kid...I CAN'T PUT THIS DOWN.

Easily one of the most creative match 3 puzzlers on the App Store and I just cannot see this not becoming a huge hit. Also, I think I'd say this is Fallen Tree's magnum opus. Just realized perfectly in every single way.

Get this. Get this. Get this. Get this.
I couldn't agree more. I've been playing this for the last few hours. They took the overdone match 3 genre and flipped it on its head. The difficulty ramps up smoothly and I like how it forces you to think a couple of moves ahead. If you're interested in match 3 games or like puzzles in general, it's worth checking out.....
01-14-2016, 06:41 AM
Fantastic to hear such positive early feedback, guys! Thanks for your kind words!
01-14-2016, 07:16 AM
Thanks guys. Bought and fantastic! Also, much appreciated that you can turn move suggestions off.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
01-14-2016, 07:56 AM
Brilliant take on this genre!
Perfect in every way...if you like the cool smooth jazz music as well. I do.
01-14-2016, 08:56 AM
Never play match 3 but this is well done, specially the puzzle challenge stages.
01-14-2016, 09:20 AM
Just echoing what everyone else is saying. Though I've only played for a few minutes, this is amazingly good so far and it's presented beautifully, too.
01-14-2016, 09:20 AM
Bought! I loved their Quell games, will try it later.
01-14-2016, 10:37 AM
Woah. This one is good. Very good.
I wasn't a huge fan of the Quell games but I really really love this one. The mechanics are fresh and provide a nice depth to this, the puzzle levels are very well designed, graphics are nice and clean.
I usually don't like any game which involves the word 'match' but this is something special. The first 'interlude' kinda creeped me out, after seeing the level description I was thinking, 'huh?' And then weird stuff happened. But it's cool!
Definitely recommended, it's only $1 right now but worth several times that. Best release this week for me, for sure.