★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: wooga
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 118.4 MB
  • Version: 1.9.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 1.5 (2)
App description: GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!

This is Professor Farnsworth. I'm sending you off on a whirlwind of deadly, quite deadly, and very deadly missions! Ive created an array of delivery drones to make your almost certain death more fun than my trip to Ecstasia 9, the fun planet!

Oh, and remember, the drones require almost constant attention, so youll need to make sure theyre arranged in groups of four or more. I also added some rather explodey doohickies, so look out for super drones like the triple-dipple laser drone, oh my.

I expect you to behave in a manner becoming of a Planet Express employee, so that means no destroying all humans, Bender! And youll need to use each of your special abilities to get those packages delivered before we inevitably go bankrupt and youre all living on the streets!

Come along, off you go. Its time for my nap, oh yes.

*FUTURAMA: GAME OF DRONES FEATURES*
NOT SURE IF MATCH 3, OR This isnt Slurm Soda Crush Epic! You gotta match 4, dummy.
YOURE SPECIAL Use your special delivery boy superpowers, like, erm oh never mind
EXPLORE THE FUTURAMA UNIVERSE And teach colorful aliens how to lurve

*PARTICIPANT REVIEWS*

I cant believe this was released without a B76-403 certificate of fun. - Hermes Conrad

This will almost certainly stimulate the humans tertiary brain. - Dr. Zoidberg

.. Hypnotoad

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD. DOWNLOAD FUTURAMA: GAME OF DRONES NOW! ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

Futurama: Game of Drones is free to download and play, but it also allows you to purchase virtual items with real money inside the game. You can disable in-app purchases in your devices settings.
You may require an Internet connection to play Futurama: Game of Drones and access its social features. Futurama: Game of Drones may also contain advertising.

Developed in collaboration with The Simpsons creator, Matt Groening.

touchy85's comments:

Futurama: Game of Drones

wooga
Genres: Games Adventure Puzzle Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!

This is Professor Farnsworth. I'm sending you off on a whirlwind of deadly, quite deadly, and very deadly missions! Ive created an array of delivery drones to make your almost certain death more fun than my trip to Ecstasia 9, the fun planet!

Oh, and remember, the drones require almost constant attention, so youll need to make sure theyre arranged in groups of four or more. I also added some rather explodey doohickies, so look out for super drones like the triple-dipple laser drone, oh my.

I expect you to behave in a manner becoming of a Planet Express employee, so that means no destroying all humans, Bender! And youll need to use each of your special abilities to get those packages delivered before we inevitably go bankrupt and youre all living on the streets!

Come along, off you go. Its time for my nap, oh yes.

*FUTURAMA: GAME OF DRONES FEATURES*
NOT SURE IF MATCH 3, OR This isnt Slurm Soda Crush Epic! You gotta match 4, dummy.
YOURE SPECIAL Use your special delivery boy superpowers, like, erm oh never mind
EXPLORE THE FUTURAMA UNIVERSE And teach colorful aliens how to lurve

*PARTICIPANT REVIEWS*

I cant believe this was released without a B76-403 certificate of fun. - Hermes Conrad

This will almost certainly stimulate the humans tertiary brain. - Dr. Zoidberg

.. Hypnotoad

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD. DOWNLOAD FUTURAMA: GAME OF DRONES NOW! ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 111.4MB

01-14-2016, 06:35 PM
You had the opportunity and you blew it. Great job futurama game developers.

01-14-2016, 07:36 PM
I really don't have interest in these types of games, and think this is wasteful use of this franchise, but my main concern is...

What is Wooga?
01-14-2016, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
You had the opportunity and you blew it. Great job futurama game developers.
Have you even looked at it? Fine if you don't like match-3 games, but the videos of this from a few weeks back looked pretty neat.
01-14-2016, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
Have you even looked at it? Fine if you don't like match-3 games, but the videos of this from a few weeks back looked pretty neat.
I think you're a bit misguided.
01-15-2016, 02:49 PM

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

01-15-2016, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
I actually really like match 3s, I don't enjoy the f2p ones, but occasionally they grab me.

My issue with this game, is how much of a waste it is for a beloved license. They had the opportunity to do something unique to match the source material, and instead the chose to do a match 3, with slightly different rules. Bravo.
01-16-2016, 03:42 PM
I was hoping for something worth trying but alas no..another Candy Crush
01-17-2016, 08:13 AM

iOS/Android GamePlay and Trailers Channel - I play games 24/7. Sleep is for the weak!

02-24-2016, 03:14 PM
This seems to be out worldwide now.

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at vladimirknight.com or via PM.