★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ever wonder what it is like to have REAL ULTIMATE POWER? Then you want to buy this game, my first ever iphone game. This game is awesome. Ninjas are cool; and by cool I mean totally sweet!

When I was a kid, I used to play hide and go seek. I was so good at it that I attained a stage of hide and go seek that nobody has ever reached before, the Ninja Vanish. And that's when i realized the REAL purpose of the Ninja is to FLIP out and Rob banks!

Reviews -- #1 Ninjafan -- * * * * * "This game has it all. Action, adventure and gambling with a sweet arcade feel. It is a well known fact that this game is so totally sweet that all the Pirate apps in the app store exploded when they saw this coming and Apple had to fix them while the pirates whimpered softly, like crying manitees--aka sea cows Plus nothing makes babes want you more than being a street fighting combo style Ninja with advanced money stealing techniques -- This game is totally awesome. I played it once before I went to sleep and it got me so pumped I almost kicked my girlfriend right in the face!!

Review -- Ninjas are a girl's best friend -- * * * * * Nothing is more attractive to a girl than a cute Ninja! Not even diamonds, Twitter, Facebook or the Google combined! I should know, because Im a girl and whenever I see ninjas I totally Flip OUT! This one time, so I was in line to get tickets for a Britney Spears concert and I was playing this game. Next thing you know, I had dealt the ultimate scissor kick to my man's grill. -- Now that's some real Ultimate Power!!

(inspired by the official ninja webpage)

Love ninjas? We do too! That's why we're constantly working to make this game even better. E-mail us your comments and suggestions at support@youdontknowjakt.com. Good suggestions will make it into the game. Great Ninja stories will go straight into the App Description.
10-02-2009, 08:44 PM
strange reviews included in the description. sound a little funny.
10-02-2009, 08:45 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
strange reviews included in the description. sound a little funny.
Hehe

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
10-02-2009, 08:48 PM
Anyone TOFTT?
10-02-2009, 08:51 PM
reminds me of a fat silent swords ninja

Hook Champ + Super Mega Worm + Zombie Highway = <3