★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dedicated to all the computer geeks out there

Your computer has a virus. To save your data and bring operation back to normal, you must use the mouse cursor to hunt down the digital infection. If you fail, the system will shut down and all is lost.

Game Concept

A virus has been detected and you need to eradicate it as quickly as possible in this retro-style arcade experience. Your best friend, Cursor, will help pursue and destroy every software contaminant. Just tap and hold to fly the arrow-shaped navigation upwards and release to move downward on the screen. Removing multiple bug-type components very quickly, i.e., a combo, causes Cursor to become bigger and bigger. Achieve Super Cursor status to wipe out all of the pestilent and corrupted items super fast.

What Makes it Fun?

The simple, classic arcade shooter gameplay is applied to a uniquely fun theme, the erasure of a viral intrusion on a personal computer using the mouse cursor in a fighter jet fashion.

For Gamers That

Enjoy action-packed engagements, including explosions
Prefer a single, straightforward objective and score-based competition
Want an activity suitable for satisfying short and long periods

Optimized for iPhone 6S and Apple TV
Minimum Requirement: iPhone 4S and above
01-18-2016, 11:30 AM
I didn't see this until today. I'm downloading it now. I'll give it a good go and give some impressions later. I can't say no to a shooter!

01-18-2016, 11:51 AM

What a fun game! Thank you Sash-o for posting this. This is exactly why I come to this place. I would never have seen this game. Right off the top there are NO forced ads NOR any timers. There are only OPT-IN ads to double the currency at the end of a play session. The devs are not being aggressive at all and for that reason alone I watched a bunch of ads.

With that out of the way you control a mouse cursor inside of a Windows 95 type era computer screen where you hunt different viruses and an endless runner type of environment. The controls are one touch and when you tap and hold the screen the cursor goes up and will go in a circle up and when you release the cursor will go down. The enemy virus you chase will attempt to eat up the error data that is on the screen. If you accidentally hit the data it damages your cursor and slows you down significantly. To take out the enemy virus you have to crash into it. Once you hit it it dies an you gain coins which are then used to purchase more cursors.

Overall the game is really well done. It's very fun. The art style is absolutely fantastic and it has that one more time feel to it. You unlock other cursors via a method like Crossy Road. You need 1000 coins and then hit the prize machine.

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 01-18-2016 at 12:52 PM.
01-19-2016, 10:10 AM
Please let us know how you feel. Trying new things to improve the game.

- Sangpil
01-19-2016, 11:10 AM
Yea, I picked this up the other day and only played a little bit. I played some more today and it's actually pretty damn good!
01-19-2016, 09:19 PM
Thanks for sharing on Twitter @NOEN Please let us know if you have a cool virus idea too. lol
01-20-2016, 09:33 AM
Its the same as Whale Trail.
01-20-2016, 12:31 PM
Yes, it's basically Whale Trail, but I like its presentation even more. Way more quirky
01-20-2016, 01:26 PM
Not normally my type of game at all but I'm really enjoying the art style and it plays really well
01-20-2016, 01:52 PM
The game is super fun but it's not fitting the screen properly on my iPad pro. It may be zoomed in to tight or something? I can only see the very end of the cursor.