Small Studio Looking For SFX and Music.

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by PanicVault, Jan 19, 2016.

1. PanicVault

PanicVault New Member

Jan 16, 2016
    Greetings. We, Panic Vault, are a small development studio located in Charlotte NC, and are looking for Music and SFX for an upcoming game. The working title 'Space Truckin' is a side scrolling classic shooter where the player takes on the role of Dale Kepler, a delivery truck driver lost in space. The game will be released in early-mid June on iOS and Android, and will release on PC with enhanced features within the year. Below is a video of what some of the early gameplay for the game looks like. All visual components for the game are concept and not final.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJlWnvckViM

Our team is on a very small budget, though we are willing to get creative should someone be willing to work with us. For further information or enquiries, please email [email protected]

Thank you

2. PanicVault

PanicVault New Member

Jan 16, 2016
    Hello there. I just wanted to update this thread, and say thank you to every one who reached out with their sound and music talents. I'm really excited to be a new member to the TouchArcade community. Our search for sound and music for Space Truckin' has come to a close, and we're pretty happy with what we'll be creating. If you'd like to contact me about the game, or to share your skills I would love to see and hear them.

Thank you.