★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ryan Salton
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 6.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Test your colour vision under pressure in this intense new game complimented by a serene pastel environment.

Every level is increasingly difficult and has a randomised colour, your task is to find which one isn't quite the same as the others.

Can you unlock all the modes?

Classic:
Race against the clock to find the odd one out. Each correct guess will add some time to the clock

Survival:
The timer is ticking down! Each correct guess will add some time to the bar, see how long you can last!

Endless:
No timer with this one but you have five lives, every incorrect guess will cripple your chances at making it to the leaderboard

Balls:
Same rules as Classic Mode but with balls (They move around with your phone.. it's fun!)

There IS an odd one out every time, trust me.

Music credit goes to:

"Pamgaea" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

rycicle's comments:
Out now! - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/where-are-hue/id925865604?mt=8

Hey guys, this one has been sitting on my computer 99% finished for over two years, finally got around to adding the final touches (achievements)...

Test your colour vision under pressure in this intense new game complimented by a serene pastel environment.

Every level is increasingly difficult and has a randomised colour, your task is to find which one isn't quite the same as the others.

Can you unlock all the modes?

Classic:
Race against the clock to find the odd one out. Each correct guess will add some time to the clock

Survival:
The timer is ticking down! Each correct guess will add some time to the bar, see how long you can last!

Endless:
No timer with this one but you have five lives, every incorrect guess will cripple your chances at making it to the leaderboard

Balls:
Same as classic but with balls (They move around with your phone)

There IS an odd one out every time, trust me.

Youtube link | Pop Up

01-25-2016, 02:17 PM
Is it a game or an eye test?
I have the most difficulty with blue and the darker colors. Is it just me? (The scientist in me is curious)

BTW only the Classic leaderboard is working.