★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: REVIEW:
"...Monday Night Monsters Football, iOS game that we simply adored." - Intellectuapp.com

It's Monday Night! It's time for Monday Night Monsters Football. Welcome to one-of-a-kind sports game that combines both turn-based tactics and real time live action arcade goodness.

Call timeout to pause the time and call your detail game plan strategy. Anticipate your opponents' moves. Assign your teammate to block for you or go forward to the open field so that you can pass them the ball.

Turn to live arcade action to see how it plays out while controlling the ball handler as a runner, rusher and passer.

Beware! Don't neglect your defenses or you'll find yourself in a losing position rapidly.

FEATURES
Turn-based tactics to plan your gameplay strategy
Run it live to see how it unfolds while maneuvering the ball handler
Play progressively; 3vs3, 4vs4 and 5vs5
Sharp and high quality graphics
Easy to learn control
In-game tutorial
High replayability factor even after you beat the 5vs5 mode!
Part American Football. Part Handball. Part turn-based tactics game. Part live arcade game

Download and play Monday Night Monsters Football. Master both football tactics and football arcade action. Plan your best strategy to beat the opponent. Find out if you are you going to be the winning goal scorer hero or the dud who throw an interception that cost the game?

Rush like a Running Back
Pass like a Quarterback
Call your game plan like a Coach
and Score Goals like a Champion!

Video Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_euxx9Nhd-0

Official Page: http://playplayfun.com/monday-night-monsters-official-page/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Monday-Night-Monsters-Football-1710535742527052/

playplayfun's comments:

Official Page: http://playplayfun.com/monday-night-...official-page/

Announcement Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Gameplay Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up
01-20-2016, 08:26 AM
For a dollar this is an easy choice looks interesting for sure. Bought I will leave an impression for the undecided once I have a chance to play it some.

Monday Night Monsters Football tests you into 3 tie-breaker situations with progressive difficulty. Are you going to be the winning goal scorer hero or the dud who throw an interception that cost the game?
This is from their website and only thing that concerns me going in
Am I playing a full game of football/handball or just trying to break a tie and only playing real short games and basically playing overtime games where you score and you win. This would kind of suck if it's not full on games but I have it so I will play it and see but it's my biggest concern going in just being able to play situations and not whole games.

Last edited by Dailon80; 01-20-2016 at 08:54 AM.

01-20-2016, 08:46 PM
Thank you for your support. Yes, currently the game only play 3 tie-breaker situations. 3vs3 is easy, but when you get to 5vs5, it will take you a while to beat.

This game is an arcade action game that is replayable and it does not have any league or tournament. It's something that you would find in an old arcade machine.

However, we do plan to expand the game if there is substantial interest in the game engine.
01-20-2016, 11:47 PM
I just gotta say, after watching the trailer and seeing how this plays, it's genius how you pause and control your teammates/blockers. If this was more fleshed out in a American football game where you can control all 11 and the ball carrier I think it could work really well.

Regardless it looks pretty interesting the way it is!
01-21-2016, 04:25 AM
Bone breaker game xp

I think it is definitely worth trying the game. The question is if you can stop playing or watch the show daily. For me took some time to get used to the control system and I was so happy when I could score an action goal. Besides the commentators are lot of fun.
01-21-2016, 11:37 PM
Thank you for your feedbacks and support for Monday Night Monsters Football
01-25-2016, 10:39 AM
A review by a blogger on LinkedIn.

"In few words: instant fun, cute arcade game."
01-29-2016, 02:14 AM
I must say, this game is cool. It has one of the more entertaining gameplay systems I have played in a sports games. Too bad though, albeit highly replayable, the game is quite short. I definitely want to see how the developer will expand the game in the future.
02-01-2016, 01:19 AM
Thank you indiegamer for your review and praise. We do have something in mind to expand the game
02-15-2016, 11:44 PM
A new review for Monday Night Monsters Football by Intellectuapp.

"...Monday Night Monsters Football, iOS game that we simply adored."