★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bad Viking
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 69.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Bad Viking brings you his first adventure. A legendary quest to lift a despicable curse; a quest so important it will lead you to question what you're doing with your life. Meet quirky characters with astonishingly witty names (like Colin), collect items, solve logical puzzles that are honestly trying their best not to annoy you. A classic Point and Click adventure awaits!

Techzamazing's comments:

Bad Viking and the Curse of the Mushroom King

Bad Viking
Genres: Games Adventure Puzzle
Free

Quote:
Bad Viking brings you his first adventure. A legendary quest to lift a despicable curse; a quest so important it will lead you to question what you're doing with your life. Meet quirky characters with astonishingly witty names (like Colin), collect items, solve logical puzzles that are honestly trying their best not to annoy you. A classic Point and Click adventure awaits!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadWifi
  • iPad3G
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 5.1.1

Download Size: 68.1MB

01-20-2016, 06:12 AM
Bad Viking and The Curse of the Mushroom King Walkthrough

01-20-2016, 08:21 AM
This game actually looks fairly promising, and I downloaded it and started it up just now.

I am not sure as to why it is free, or how long it is, but this is chapter 1, and I assume future chapters, if any get released, will be available through an IAP.
01-20-2016, 11:30 AM
Looks great! I'll defenitelly try.
01-21-2016, 02:06 AM
One suggestion devs, don't advance the dialogue text automatically. I was playing then looked away for a minute then missed a lot of dialogue. I know I can reread it... It's good to advance with a series of taps though.

Maybe make it an option?

So far not bad, tricky. Controls buggy when trying to exit scenes near screen edges...
01-21-2016, 03:33 PM
Does anyone know any other games like this? I had fun with this game.
01-21-2016, 07:15 PM
walz81 do u mean point and click adventures?? Cos if so, there are heaps. Like secret of monkey island 1 and 2, there are the Daedalic games (the whispered world, deponia, dead synchronicity, Edna and Harvey....), Wadget eye games (Gemini rue, the Blackwell Deception, Shivah), Double Fine (Broken Age), beneath a steel sky, grim fandango, broken sword 1,2 and 5, the lost journey, the last express, the journey down Ep 1 & 2, the tiny thief, leisure suit larry, all the Telltale Games, all the Pendulo Studio games, inherit the earth, Amazon queen....etc... I think you should just google 'list of point and click adventure games on iOS' and it'll help u find most of them

Last edited by kfelicity85; 01-21-2016 at 07:17 PM.
01-21-2016, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walz81 View Post
Does anyone know any other games like this? I had fun with this game.
Touch Detective and Touch Detective 2-1/2. There's even a fungus!
01-22-2016, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnewhall View Post
Touch Detective and Touch Detective 2-1/2. There's even a fungus!
Valiant hearts
01-22-2016, 03:30 PM
It's cute and entertaining and I enjoyed playing it. It's quite short, so I hope more will be coming soon. I enjoyed the humor a lot. Maybe some of the puzzles could be made a little more difficult? The game took me about half an hour to get through, and I was enjoying myself enough that I wanted more.