★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ricardo Ruiz
  • Genre:
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Check your abilities as a professional spanker with Spanking the Donkey. Shake your iPhone or iPod up and down as fast as you can to master your spank. The more effort you put into it, the harder you will hit. With Spanking the Donkey you can challenge your friends into smashing your record!

Features:

- Fast mode: Sum points as you spank the donkey. Dare your friends and brag about it.

- Resistance mode: Keep spanking to test your endurance and improve your spank during a long spanking session.

bgiulio's comments:
Hi,

I'd like to introduce you to Spanking the Donkey, a new game for iPhone and iPod Touch that has just been release by the Potatapps Team.

Here is a funny sneak peak into Spanking the Donkey:

To download the game please visit: http://download.potatapps.com which will redirect you to the App Store.

I hope you like this very entertaining game!

Enjoy!

10-03-2009, 09:16 AM
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu
The "How to lose an iPhone" video is funny. Looks good, good luck in the app store.
10-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by froggy1233 View Post
The "How to lose an iPhone" video is funny. Looks good, good luck in the app store.
Thank you froggy! And thanks to touchArcade as well. I hope you enjoy our app
10-03-2009, 02:35 PM
Send a message via MSN to spidey146 Send a message via Yahoo to spidey146
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgiulio View Post
Thank you froggy! And thanks to touchArcade as well. I hope you enjoy our app
haha that video is freaking hilarious! i may pick this game up if somone will TOFTT, it looks like a lot of fun though and i must say, the most original thing ive seen since Poodha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Porkenheimer View Post
Someone is ridiculing Big Albie? Kill him.
Always remember, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.