★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "An unforgettable experience" TapSmart

Dive into a fantastic musical odyssey, a game brought by famous composers, including Wyclef Jean.
Go beyond by creating and sharing your own levels on ANY SONG with the included level editor.

DISCOVER the musical story from the content director of Valiant Hearts
Guide Kaito and Aya through their adventures, in total harmony with music
Travel trough 30+ painted environments
Experience music in a new way with the combination of rhythmic tapping and choreographic runner
Customize your character's clothes, headphones, hat and skateboard
3D TOUCH support

Beyond the story, you can create and share your own levels on ANY SONG! From pop music to electro, metal, rock, r&b and many more, enjoy infinite possibilities.

Choose any track from your device, import it from iTunes or stream it from SoundCloud
CREATE your own levels using the included level editor
Share your levels and compete with your friends for the best score
Join the worldwide Community and play an infinite choice of tracks from music lovers
Select your landscape among beautiful artworks
Play with your favorite character
Easily record and publish your gaming session with Everyplay

Genre: runner and rhythm game

Languages : English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, Russian, Chinese (simple), Chinese (traditional), Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Arabic

Visit us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/LostinHarmony
Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/lihgame

PLEASE NOTE that we do not store songs on our database, nor do we facilitate the sharing of songs. Lost in Harmony simply uploads and downloads the levels data.
01-20-2016, 05:14 PM
Awesome game, really beautiful with a deep story

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8

01-20-2016, 06:29 PM
Amazing mix of a runner and rhythm game. No walk in the park, at all.
Observation, memory, rhythm and reaction skills are highly needed to succeed.

Beautiful art work, good sense of speed with good left-right-swipe up controls (not lane based, i guess it's called analog?) and if you love Beethoven, Wagner or Tchaikovsky with a modern beat, than you're in for a treat.
(Maybe not only) for those, highly recommended!

See the description. You'll get what you read. Installed MB 490

Nit picking point for the perfectionist , Lost in Har...

Last edited by Qwertz555; 01-20-2016 at 06:32 PM.
01-20-2016, 07:56 PM
What are the IAP for?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-20-2016, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
What are the IAP for?
Only for buying tracks from Verdi, Beethoven and so on. Nothing for the gameplay...or skills, lol.

Edit: my only rhythm based reference is the genious Planet Quest, so i can't compare this game to anything, at all. Only that level 4 looks looks like Valiant Hearts.

Last edited by Qwertz555; 01-20-2016 at 08:37 PM.
01-21-2016, 05:33 AM
I was so enthusiastic, a rhythm game with skateboards, that sounds like the best game ever. Sadly I'm finding the whole "girl rides on the back of boy" thing so ridiculous that it hampers my enjoyment of the game. And also, why is she wearing those super super short shorts while he wears long pants and a jacket?

I like the idea of a combination of rhythm and runner, but I'm not in love with the implementation here yet. The only way I can play it on my iPad mini is if it is flat on the table in front of me, and that's not my preferred way of gaming. This is also the kind of game where you have to get a certain amount of points to pass. Early levels are between 4 and 5 minutes so you have to play the whole level before you know if you passed, instead of failing and starting over immediately. I played 2 stages, so far the part where you press spots on the screen is ridiculously easy and the part where you evade obstacles coming your way is hard.
01-21-2016, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lena View Post
I was so enthusiastic, a rhythm game with skateboards, that sounds like the best game ever. Sadly I'm finding the whole "girl rides on the back of boy" thing so ridiculous that it hampers my enjoyment of the game. And also, why is she wearing those super super short shorts while he wears long pants and a jacket?
Different strokes for different folks? Also, she's a girl and he's a guy? Does a jacket have to indicate cold weather? The entire "girl rides on the back of boy" thing signifies everything about the game (look below).

I just finished the game and I don't wanna spoil it for you guys, but I pretty much enjoyed it from start to finish over the course of the 12 tracks included. Ultimately I think the game will thrive through user-created content and has the ability to become the next Geometry Dash, really.

The one thing you have to note is that it tackles a very, very hard topic: Cancer. Perhaps not as honest and destructive as a game like In Between (which you should check out, as it's brilliant in every meaning of the word and has gotten practically no attention from the TA crowd), but it will tug at your heart-strings.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-21-2016, 06:54 AM
Quote:
The entire "girl rides on the back of boy" thing signifies everything about the game (look below).
I got the part were she was in pain and as someone who has a ton of experience with that that's the reason I didn't like the theme.
01-21-2016, 08:39 AM

ps. if you guys ever played valiant heart then this game will looks familiar to you. yep, from the same developer, he took some of the chase scene from VH and make it even better in this game. the music ambience is top notch, the transition he make between every scene is just amazing. this is definitely the game of this week for me. fully recommended!

ps.(spoiler alert) the story in this game is just sooo sad

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

Last edited by redribbon; 01-21-2016 at 08:42 AM.
01-21-2016, 09:06 AM
Re: metalcasket
Absolutely LOOVED In Between. This game is DLing now due to my shoddy Internet, I swear the download has made no progress over the past three hours. And someday, someday soon, there'll be a game where it's a guy riding on a guy. Wait, that came out wrong. Argh, you know what I mean. Okay I'm just going to stop this thread of thought.

Have high hopes for this one, nice to see most of you are enjoying it greatly.