★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take a break from hectic routine and enjoy your holidays with virtual reality based Roller Coaster Simulator. A Virtual Reality based game in which you can enjoy a complete tour of Roller Coaster.

Reanimate your VR Games experience with a beautiful simulator with puts you on high fun every time you play it. Realize yourself in a Train that is running on a Rolling track. Sometime you may even scare because you will really feel like a Roller Coaster Slide, Sharp turns and Slopes.

Game Play:
- Calibrate / Focus your device into center
- Check for blurriness
- Use revolving chair or stand in open place
-You are free to move forward/backward and left/right just rotating on your axis
- Also visualize up/down view

COOL FEATURES :
- A real new year and Christmas celebration pack
- VR based crazy 3D Environment
- Gyro-meter based 360 degree freedom of rotation
- Compatible with virtual reality glasses
- Stunning 3D Graphics
- Real Sound effects
- Crisp, Cinema like, HD visuals
- No time Limit, unlimited play and fun
01-20-2016, 04:56 PM
This looks suspiciously like VR Rollercoaster free app, but with different sky and surroundings and a tagged on price tag. I'm dying to find another Rollercoaster sim as good as Cedarpoint VR
01-20-2016, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
This looks suspiciously like VR Rollercoaster free app, but with different sky and surroundings and a tagged on price tag. I'm dying to find another Rollercoaster sim as good as Cedarpoint VR
Didn't know there was a CedarPoint sim. I'll have to check it out. I haven't been there in a couple years.
01-21-2016, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Didn't know there was a CedarPoint sim. I'll have to check it out. I haven't been there in a couple years.
Search for it via the App Store NOEN as it doesn't feature in Toucharcade. It's a sim of their Valravn Rollercoaster and its bloomin ace!