★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **** tinyBuild sale week! Get the Editor's Choice rogue like for only $0.99! Promo ends on August 21st ****

"A brilliant roguelike with a finger in a load of genres that gets the balance just right." - 9/10 PocketGamer

"...if you love a good roguelike dungeon crawler that will keep you entertained for a long time." - 4/5 AppAdvice

"Anyone looking for a challenging mobile game will certainly get their moneys worth." - 4.5/5 GameZebo

"...a fulfillment of the promise behind the first Dungelot" - 4.5/5 Toucharcade

Dungelot: Shattered Lands takes you on an epic roguelike dungeon-crawler adventure to defeat zombie cows, splat giant evil mushrooms, and generally get back home in one piece. Deceptively simple, ever so addictive.

- Three worlds to explore
- 4 Characters to upgrade, each with distinctive play styles
- 18 Dungeons to fight through
- Mini games to uncover, side-quests to undertake
- Bosses to fight, merchants to trade with, and secrets to uncover

Dungelot: Shattered Lands features dozens of hours of content, with three worlds to explore, hundreds of items, spells and enemies, and epic boss battles that will burn your face off.
01-20-2016, 08:07 PM
Hit buy so fast my screen crascked

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder

01-20-2016, 08:09 PM
Same here, I'm exploring. So far, I like it. Its a bit different than the other games, but not in a bad way...More imps later.
01-20-2016, 08:25 PM
Loved beta testing it of course I bought it as soon as I saw it
01-20-2016, 08:27 PM
Dam, not enough $... Only if I knew this was comming and knew the price
01-20-2016, 08:33 PM
No kidding with that app description. This really does feel like a proper fleshing out of the original Dungelot and a fully realized idea. Well done!

Also, worth noting I never tried Dungelot 2, so I don't know how well that evolved the Dungelot formula.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-20-2016, 08:45 PM
Downloading!
01-20-2016, 08:46 PM
Gameplay is great. But the game lacks full RPG qualities, skill trees with skill points and varying characters. I like it but it feels like there should more to the characters, like what Battleheart did with their characters. I'm also concerned about the length of gameplay.
01-20-2016, 08:53 PM
Yeah, definitely different. Too early to know how I feel about it yet. One thing that is definitely neat is the interactions between some of the enemies. There is very little in the way of instruction given. I think people that haven't played the series are going to be lost at first.
01-20-2016, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver_lions View Post
Gameplay is great. But the game lacks full RPG qualities, skill trees with skill points and varying characters. I like it but it feels like there should more to the characters, like what Battleheart did with their characters. I'm also concerned about the length of gameplay.
It's a rogue like dungeon crawler - not an RPG. Really isn't meant to have skill trees and stuff like that.