★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Based on a classic fantasy world, Kings Command is a Real-time Strategy Simulation Game based on the fierce power struggle between the 3 kingdoms.

#Strateg# A huge step forward in mobile real-time strategy
- Supports real time PvP battles based on player skills and strategies through mobile devices
- Enables unique, customized tech-trees through resources collected through battles
- Users can select 3 heroes out of 18 as their central troops, and can also strategically run troops by customizing the organization/ratio of the supporting troops of their heroes
- Up to 4 users can engage in multiplayer battles to compete their skills and strategies

#Realm# A battle based on strategy and tactics
- An intellectual battle that emphasizes strategy more than any other game titles
- Siege Ladders, Battering Rams, Catapults and other siege weapons create a strategic thrill in battle
- Controllable targeting systems that makes troops smarter and deadlier
- Various heroes and item systems make plot twists and unexpected victories a reality

Tell Us What You Think and get social with us! Were always listening to your feedback.

King's Command is free to play, but additional items can be purchased at the in-game shop for real money.
[King's Command requires iOS 8.1 or later. Youll need a network connection to play.]

Go to Terms of Service: https://m-page.nexon.com/term/10
Go to Privacy Policy: https://m-page.nexon.com/term/11
01-21-2016, 01:19 AM
This looks like a detailed RTS game with some coc elements but way more strategy. Good to see multiplayer and Guilds.

I'm waiting for maintainence to end to play.

01-21-2016, 08:04 AM
01-21-2016, 10:23 AM
I enjoyed Mabinogi Duel & Fantasy Way Tactics. I will give them a try on this one too!
01-21-2016, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by Sieye View Post
I enjoyed Mabinogi Duel & Fantasy Way Tactics. I will give them a try on this one too!
yeah nexon usually makes solid games.
01-21-2016, 10:52 AM
Not out in UK
01-21-2016, 11:56 AM
Part 1:

Part 2:

iOS/Android GamePlay and Trailers Channel - I play games 24/7. Sleep is for the weak!

01-21-2016, 01:21 PM
Yeah I've been thoroughly impressed with Nexon as of late, they have really knocked it out the park by balancing free to play elements with deep, tactical gameplay.