Universal Mental Hospital IV (horror)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Tenb, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    #1 Tenb, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
    [​IMG]

The game does not unfold in a psychiatric hospital, as it was in the earlier parts of the game. And in an orphanage, where all events to Mental Hospital III Alice lived. The game is scheduled for first quarter 2016 (February - March). Below, you can follow the link and watch the video of the gameplay of the alpha version. As well as screenshots of the game.

Screenshots of some levels.​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    great graphics and environment setting as usual tenb, but can you please spend more time to add more depth in gameplay in this one?

3. Polandball

Polandball Member
    Patreon Silver

Jan 21, 2016
    Game dev
    Romania
    Wow this is just amazing.

4. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Will there be an English version?

5. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Alice Madness?

6. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Yes, the game will be a puzzle.

Yes, it is Russian and English version. Once the game is ready, it will be translated into English.

7. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Is there something wrong? Элис(Русский) Alice (English).

8. lwaley

lwaley Member

Jan 13, 2016
    Product Manager
    Plano, TX
    Intense! Still accepting beta testers?

9. redribbon

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    i think the running camera is a little bit too wobbly, dont you think? perhaps you could reduce the effect just a bit?

10. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Perhaps I will test with other options.

11. skeerup

skeerup Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2010
    It looks good. Almost feels good. The sound effect from the night vision seems too loud. It's a distraction from the background sounds. Maybe it's just me but the short gameplay video is very linear, not much exploration. Maybe later in the game it's more open to it? Are you using beta testers? Can put me on a list if you're open to beta

12. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Thank you for your comments, we will consider them. Unfortunately the beta testers have already been recruited.

13. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Screenshots of some levels.​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. redribbon

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    from the pictures, i assume this time, player will having a glance of past and present memories? thats sounds cool to me.

15. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Those pictures...P.T. anyone? Or is it just me? :D
    Looking forward to the release.

16. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Not exactly, but you are somewhere near.

17. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    maybe :)

18. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    The game will appear in the appstore in 24 hours.

Are you ready to accept the gift of madness and understand the secrets of the deep? If yes — “Mental Hospital IV” is waiting for you.

Your intellect is thirsty for non standard tasks, and nervous for a “tickle”? Than horror-action “Mental Hospital IV” from AGaming+ will shake you to the core! Cut the lights, connect your headphones. And watch out, because he is the only one to help you to get out of these horror paws!

Our history started a short time afterwards, after the events at Mental Hospital III. The principal character’s mind was haunted with a story that happened in the St. Peter Hospital. Police sat back on its heels, big newspapers kept quiet. And then, one fine day, a stranger called us and said that he could tell everything in details in a face-to-face meeting. And you are going to a specified place... What can be simpler?!.. That is what you thought also. But you will remember till the end of our life about the story, you got involved to. After you had crushed into an orphan home you got to close quarters with its inmates. And realized that what you saw there cannot be described in words, it may be erased from a cassette, but never from your memory.

And it rests with you only, whether you will be able to solve this tangle of chaos and horror.