★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Metro is a super easy to play and fun to master puzzle game.

The goal is to arrange hexagonal tiles in such a way that they create continuous linked path of a certain color from start to finish. All you have to do is just touch any two tiles to swap their positions! The puzzle is complete when all pairs of colored nodes are linked. There is no time limit, no annoying pop-ups, and no gimmicks - just relax and focus on completing each puzzle in as few moves as possible to earn "Perfect" rating.

Features:

Hundreds of available levels of increasing difficulty
Choose from 5 unique board arrangements
Relaxing music and sound effects
Simple clean UI and intuitive controls
Share progress with your friends

Have fun and enjoy!

Hazuki-san's comments:

Here are some promo codes for you to try. Please enjoy and let us know how you like the game:

X4PJPFALA3AX

MJRX4HMW4L4X

FJMRHPKA3RKN

3MPA7LWJXLMH

AAWJLEKY4ML4

~ Roman Games
01-25-2016, 12:25 PM
Redeemed AJR6T4WNXAHR, thanks! Will post imps later!

01-25-2016, 12:54 PM
4WKWH9P4MNYF redeemed, I'll post a review tomorrow, thank you so much!
01-25-2016, 01:06 PM
Thanks and we hope you like it!
01-25-2016, 01:06 PM
Redeemed MAM3W36RMHXE Thank you.

Looks interesting but unfortunately there's a grahical glitch on Ipad 4. The puzzle displays towards bottom of screen instead of being centred. The bottom row of hexes are not responding because of this.

Last edited by Stronsay; 01-25-2016 at 01:40 PM.
01-25-2016, 02:13 PM
Hazuki-san,

How were the minimum move numbers calculated? Were they checked algorithmically? Are the puzzles procedurally generated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazuki-san View Post
Thanks and we hope you like it!
01-25-2016, 02:34 PM
The minimum move numbers were set manually and are actually slightly higher than then absolute perfect number of moves to solve a level. I didn't get around to checking them all algorithmically, but it was on a todo list All puzzles were hand crafted to make them as diverse and interesting as possible
01-25-2016, 03:11 PM
Thank you for EMKREJWPL9J9.

I can confirm the same graphic glitch on an iPad Mini 4. However, it does display properly if I hold my iPad in the portrait position before loading the puzzle.

Metro looks interesting but I have only tried a few of the beginning puzzles. I'll comment again after I've played a bit more.

Thanks again and good luck with your new app!
01-25-2016, 03:16 PM
Was hoping this might be Mayfair's board game on iOS.

Obviously not!!

Took RRPFWNWMW7R7. Thanks!
01-25-2016, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFishin View Post
Thank you for EMKREJWPL9J9.

I can confirm the same graphic glitch on an iPad Mini 4. However, it does display properly if I hold my iPad in the portrait position before loading the puzzle.

Metro looks interesting but I have only tried a few of the beginning puzzles. I'll comment again after I've played a bit more.

Thanks again and good luck with your new app!
Thank you for the feedback! The game only supports portrait mode, so I'll see if I can fix it from going into landscape mode in the next update.