★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: TouchArcade - 4/5 "...is a fun idea that manifests itself into a solid, well-made game. It's certainly a unique experience to behold..."
AppleNApps - 4/5 "Great 3D puzzle challenge | High quality physics engine"
GameRamble - 9/10 "The 3D visuals and lifelike animations give the game a unique feel"
Pocket Gamer UK - "Lovely puzzler Knotmania lets you play with alien tentacles"
Indie Game Enthusiast - It adds an engaging vibe akin to an unearthly nature documentary
Indie Prize Selection - Casual Connect Amsterdam 2016
IndieGame Expo 2016 Selection - Nominee Best of Quo Vadis 2016 Show

Knotmania is a 3D physics puzzle arcade game where you embark on an exploration journey of an alien structure of rooms inhabited by the "Strings", half-like living creatures.
The Strings energy runs the structure, in order for the exploration to go on, one needs to stop the energy by unravelling the knots.

Designed for touch screen: multitouch controls - drag/slide string with any finger.
76 rooms and knots each flavored with unique concept, atmosphere and music.
In-house physics simulator of knots
Physically realistic realtime soft shadows.
Dynamic sounds effects by Fractures Audio: create a soundscape that reacts to your play.
Compete with your friends on GameCenter in 3 leaderboards: Score, Levels, Golden Tangle
Share Progress on Social Networks: Twitter, Facebook.
Sync progress across all your devices using iCloud
Arcade Mode: The time is limited! Use fewer gesture for a better score.
Zen Mode: No time constraints, focus on puzzle.
No Interruptions: This also means no in-app purchases or ads, have fun and enjoy this mania!!

The game is compatible with:
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPod touch 5th, 6th generation
- iPad 2nd, 3rd, 4th generations
- iPad Mini: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th generations
- iPad Air: 1st, 2nd generations
Some effects (as soft shadows) are disabled on older devices.

For a best experience, play with the newest devices:
- iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPod touch 6th generation
- iPad Mini 2nd, 3rd, 4th generations
- iPad Air: 1st, 2nd generations.

We'd love to hear from you.
Like us: http://facebook.com/2thinkgames
Follow us: http://twitter.com/2thinkgames
Visit us: http://knotmania.eu
Contact us: info@2think.it

loana's comments:
From today's experience an alien encounter with Knotmania living puzzle creatures

01-26-2016, 06:27 AM
Is this out worldwide? It doesn't appear to be in Lebanon.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

01-26-2016, 06:29 AM
For now, it's available in 35 countries in Europe, North America,Australia and South Africa

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Is this out worldwide? It doesn't appear to be in Lebanon.

Loana Furcoi
Follow us:@loanaelif,@2thinkgames

Last edited by loana; 01-26-2016 at 09:46 AM.
01-26-2016, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loana View Post
For now, it's disponible in 35 countries in Europe, North America,Australia and South Africa
Would've loved to support you, but oh well...maybe one day.

Thanks for the response and clearing that up.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-26-2016, 08:18 AM
Good game, but with different goals to meet on each level, this can sure use GC achievements because GC leaderboards are already integrated. Reminds me a tiny bit of Zen Bound 2.
01-26-2016, 09:51 AM
Definitely original and great to play

Been watching you for a while, I've done some beta testing too a while ago.
Got the game ... came out real good. It got a lot more complicated since I've tested the first time.
Anyway, looks great.
01-26-2016, 09:56 AM
My useless post won't bring you any food on your table (sorry, not buying atm) but i hope you can take it as a little cheer up.
I'm still highly involved in two other and very time demanding games. Besides that, your release comes too early this week and already collides with my 2pgaw-rule (2 premium games a week).

You're on top (with Super Phantom Cat) of my wish list. Two reasons: the game looks bizarre and darn intriguing good, and i'm a fan of Fractures sounds.

Good luck!
01-26-2016, 10:33 AM
Congratulations on your release!!! A couple days earlier than the Wednesday/ Thursday releases, so it was like Christmas to find this in the store this morning! It's really a great game. Very original with way cool graphics! I left you a good review in the App Store. Looking forward to how the game evolves in future updates!
Thank you!
01-26-2016, 01:07 PM
Thanks to all for support us with our game Knotmania.
I would love to hear your impressions about the game and about your progress in the game.

Today we submit for review the first update of Knotmania that will add the Zen Mode.

All suggestions about how we can improve the game are welcome.

Thanks again.

Loana Furcoi
01-26-2016, 01:12 PM
We hope that we are still in time for the next week.
The next week hopefully will be available the first update of the game with the Zen Mode.
These means more loops from Fractures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
My useless post won't bring you any food on your table (sorry, not buying atm) but i hope you can take it as a little cheer up.
I'm still highly involved in two other and very time demanding games. Besides that, your release comes too early this week and already collides with my 2pgaw-rule (2 premium games a week).

You're on top (with Super Phantom Cat) of my wish list. Two reasons: the game looks bizarre and darn intriguing good, and i'm a fan of Fractures sounds.

Good luck!

Loana Furcoi