★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Fenix Fire
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 210.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Your outpost needs you, so suit up and get to the front!

You are man's last hope against utter extinction on a distant colony base in the Osiris system. Hold this base at all costs and use anything you can to hold back the relentless alien threat.

-Epic survival gameplay. Survive as many days as you can protecting 8 immersive zones across your base colony. Search abandoned mines, protect giant power plants, or go deep into alien hives searching with your flashlight .

-Tons of vehicles and weapons to earn and unlock, each more powerful than the last. Load up your vehicle with ammo and missiles and get out there to destroy anything that has more than two legs!

-Ultra high resolution next gen graphics rendering. Dynamic lighting and shadows, specularity normal mapping, dynamic AI, reflective surfaces, the list goes on. Graphic settings are automatically optimized for your device.

----

Visit our official site at http://fenixfire.com
Follow us on Twitter athttp://twitter.com/fenixfiregames or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/fenixfiregames to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
01-26-2016, 12:31 PM
Woah. This looks cool as sh$t. Almost too cool for $.99.

Anyone try this yet?

01-26-2016, 01:23 PM
Not much of a story and simple missions but worth it just for the graphics . Have it on android already but will get it for 0.99€ to play it on the big screen of my iPad .

Edit : controls MUCH better on the big screen and the graphics are the definition of mobile console quality .

Last edited by fulcizombie; 01-26-2016 at 01:27 PM.
01-26-2016, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulcizombie View Post
Not much of a story and simple missions but worth it just for the graphics . Have it on android already but will get it for 0.99 to play it on the big screen of my iPad .

Edit : controls MUCH better on the big screen and the graphics are the definition of mobile console quality .

Thanks for the imps!
01-26-2016, 02:01 PM
Damn, same guys that made Roboto, loved that game! Will buy when I get home!!
01-26-2016, 04:21 PM
I found an android gameplay video. It's downloading now bi will report back later after I've given it a good run.

Billy

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 01-26-2016 at 04:33 PM.
01-26-2016, 04:22 PM
79p?

I'm going in...
01-26-2016, 04:33 PM
Right off the bat it fails. I tried the first mission I saw where you are on foot going into a burrow/cave. The movement is totally off and disorienting. The controls are too sensitive and making it less sensitive doesn't help. It's really really bad. I don't even know how it passed any quality assurance or testing. There's just no way.

I haven't even gotten to the vehicle combat. But where I also see an issue is it has multiple currencies. I have a feeling this will be going free to play. It has gem only purchasable things. I feel I wasted my money.

Billy
01-26-2016, 04:43 PM
Just given it a pop and it feels a bit unfinished to me.

The menus are very sparse there's no real tutorial, the characters feel very generic and every time I go back to the level select menu I get the same 'welcome to the battle' message.

The game itself looks very good but didn't feel somehow right to me - I'd weirdly compare its looks to playing an old laserdisc game......

Controls aren't great, far too sensitive but it does feel like something that could be fixable in an update.

Gameplay wise, it's very simplistic move and shoot fps style either from behind a ship or standard fps view as a soldier. They do seem to control slightly differently but both have the sensitivity issue.

I'm not sure I could recommend it in its current state if I'm honest, but then it is only 79p and I certainly don't think it's complete bobbins - just feels a bit demoish really.
01-26-2016, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Right off the bat it fails. I tried the first mission I saw where you are on foot going into a burrow/cave. The movement is totally off and disorienting. The controls are too sensitive and making it less sensitive doesn't help. It's really really bad. I don't even know how it passed any quality assurance or testing. There's just no way.

I haven't even gotten to the vehicle combat. But where I also see an issue is it has multiple currencies. I have a feeling this will be going free to play. It has gem only purchasable things. I feel I wasted my money.

Billy
In that case, why dont you request a refund? Thanks for the impression as always Billy.