★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Boomzap
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 201.0 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Super Awesome RPG is an anime-themed tactical role-playing game, with a card game-style combat system designed especially for playing on the go. It offers a twist wherein actions come from what equipment your heroes wear, and executing attacks is done through a strategic battle board.

Join these unconventional heroes on a super awesome quest for riches by fighting dozens of enemy classes and bosses in an ever-expanding world! New friends join the party along the way, unlocking new playing styles and sidequests specific to them. Collect and craft new equipment and pets to gain the advantage in battle.

===========================================================

Simple yet strategic card-style combat system

Engage in combat by tapping action tokens on a battle board, revealing and activating adjacent tokens you can use next. Chained tokens can be triggered at once to deliver crushing combos!

Multi-hero RPG with upgradeable pets

Meet new playable characters as you advance in story mode. With them come new playing styles and exclusive side quests. Pets can also be unlocked and upgraded to aid you in battle!

Customize each hero by collecting and crafting stronger equipment

Choose how your hero looks, and what skills to bring to battle. Skills are tied to equipment, and you can loot or craft more advanced equipment to unlock new or better skills!

Play in Story and Dungeon modes

Who does your paladin take after? Why does the noble valkyrie have a gambling problem? When youre not exploring the world, battle in the Awesome Arena and see how long you can last!

Experiment with beta features at the Super Awesome Lab
Test out upcoming features like friends, messaging, and online functionality, or give PVP a try! Fight against friends and climb the leaderboards, or join forces in the arena.

Pay once and play. No ads or in-app purchases.

===========================================================

http://rpg.boomzap.com

SOCIAL NETWORK:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SuperAwesomeRPG
Twitter: @boomzap
Instagram: @boomzapofficial

TERMS OF SERVICE:
http://www.boomzap.com/terms

PRIVACY POLICY:
http://www.boomzap.com/privacy
01-26-2016, 01:22 PM
Touchgameplay is live streaming this, but didn't make a thread? Weird.

01-26-2016, 01:35 PM
I thought it looked familiar. I've play their previous title, Super Awesome Quest, before and liked it.
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=266105
01-26-2016, 02:09 PM

I not created a thread yet as you beat me to it, but here is my livestream of the game. Yes this is Super Awesome Quest reskinned with a Anime feel and now with a full price option instead of it being free so you have no IAP to make or energy timers to worry about.

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay
01-26-2016, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscaretaker View Post
YouTube: video

I not created a thread yet as you beat me to it, but here is my livestream of the game. Yes this is Super Awesome Quest reskinned with a Anime feel and now with a full price option instead of it being free so you have no IAP to make or energy timers to worry about.
I got your message, but TA app won't let me respond.

I got the notification about you streaming the game, and I thought it was the first one they did. I'm glad to see they made a full game out of it instead of going f2p.
01-26-2016, 03:28 PM
There's a Lite version to try it out before spending for the full. Good move. If I can tear myself away from Crashlands, LOL.
01-26-2016, 05:15 PM
I've tried the free version. I really like the game mechanics and overall feel of the game. It almost feels (collecting, social hub, crafting,...) and looks like if it was a f2p game and I think this could easily be transformed into one if it isnt doing well with the actual price tag.
I really want to buy this but I'm not sure man...
01-26-2016, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekku View Post
I've tried the free version. I really like the game mechanics and overall feel of the game. It almost feels (collecting, social hub, crafting,...) and looks like if it was a f2p game and I think this could easily be transformed into one if it isnt doing well with the actual price tag.
I really want to buy this but I'm not sure man...
They wouldn't transform this into f2p when they already have that released:
01-27-2016, 10:11 AM
I love the idea of a game like this that is usually f2p going premium. As a premium only gamer I can say a lot of these type of game look really cool and fun but all the IAP and energy timers bum me out. Kudus to the devs for making a premium version for ppl like me. It looks like a ton of fun, you guys have my $
01-27-2016, 11:42 AM
Gave the free version a spin, and bought the full one after half an hour or so of playing.
Fun game so far If you like fast-paced turn-based battles in a fantasy setting, from my first impressions I can definitely recommend this.

The only minor quibble I have is that the amount of loot available right from the start is quite overwhelming. I find it rather difficult to judge/compare items against each other. Will need more time with the game to get the hang of things.

For now, I am almost completely holding back on forging, but rely on found items instead. Also, as forging is quite expensive, I spend my gold on buying powerups first.

And I really like the fact that this is not f2p, a real joy to just play without getting annoyed by timers, energy and whatnot.