★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ---GameBackground---Thereisadeviltryingtodestroythisworld!Summonerswithpowerfulformateamtofightagainstit!---GameFeatures---Thisgameismadebysuperanimationfanatics.Theexquisitegraphic,cutecharacters,wholenewdesignedCapturingSystemandInstanceExploringSystembringyouawonderfulgameexperience!Areyouready?Startyoursurprisingadventureswithover200lovelyelves!---FeaturedSystems---1.FamousJapanesevoiceactorsjoinedJapanesevoiceactorsperformtheirvoiceandactthoseelvesinthisgamewhichmakeelvesmorevivid.2.3levelsofelfevolutionThelovelymonstersbecomepowerfulwarriors.Morethan200monsterstocaptureandbuildupagreatestadventurousteamforyourown.3.PioneerinstanceexploringsystemGetridofthetraditionalinstancemode!Dungeonsandmorethan100activeeventssurpriseyoueveryminute.Passthemtoearngreattreasures.4.MagicskillsreadytocastEvolveyourmonsterstolearnmorepowerfulmagicspells.HoldyourfireandcastitontherighttimetomakebiggestdamagetoDevils.Showusaepicbattle!5.BosselfcapturesystemWannahaveyourownedBosself?Bosselfshowsrandomlyingame.Theyaresobeautifulanddeadly.Justjumpintothecombatandcaptureone!---Other---OfficialFacebook:https://www.facebook.com/gamedreamer.kdlm/
01-27-2016, 12:41 AM
So much work, so much talent, and so much time...

WASTED

Seriously, use your sense. You have great artwork and assets here. Change the designs, stop appropriating other people's work, and use your skills to create an original game. If these characters were more loosely based on similar animals or elements, and the towns were named/looked different, you might actually have a saleable game. Provided it doesn't play exactly like Pokemon, of course,

But this? As is? It's a real shame you chose not to do your own thing. It could have been really good.

01-27-2016, 12:58 AM
Who is the goof at Apple that keeps approving these games??

Last edited by Based Xatu; 01-27-2016 at 08:17 AM.
01-27-2016, 05:05 AM
Wait till you see this

Its ads even show everywhere with pokemon battle music

Currently Playing: Crashlands, Pokemon Heart Gold, Digimon Re: Digitize, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Officially moved to android
01-27-2016, 05:38 AM

I played this game before on android. It has a similarities with dungelot but the gameplay of this is much better. It has more feature compared to dungelot. A turn-based game and offers IAP. This is popular with my friends here in my place. I don't why they are hooked playing this game but I am not really into it. Anyway I commend the developer of this game. Such a nice idea for mixing pokemon and character

iOS/Android GamePlay and Trailers Channel - I play games 24/7. Sleep is for the weak!

01-27-2016, 06:23 AM
Uhhhhhh. I'm speechless.
01-27-2016, 06:28 AM
The art style is extremely good imo.

For that alone ill try the game, even if it sucks
01-27-2016, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by modus_ataraxia View Post
So much work, so much talent, and so much time...

WASTED

Seriously, use your sense. You have great artwork and assets here. Change the designs, stop appropriating other people's work, and use your skills to create an original game. If these characters were more loosely based on similar animals or elements, and the towns were named/looked different, you might actually have a saleable game. Provided it doesn't play exactly like Pokemon, of course,

But this? As is? It's a real shame you chose not to do your own thing. It could have been really good.

I dont think thats how it works really. there is a guy in charge that thinks if i clone this game I can make money. He hires or is already in charge of a bunch of programmers/artists and tells them what to do. These programmers and artists while good probably cost close to nothing to employ so its not much of a risk. They make it cross platform and andriod will never remove it so its really just all profit.
01-27-2016, 07:04 AM
Good art style. But Lol~~ Whats with all the Pokemon names

Last edited by SuyinRei; 01-27-2016 at 07:11 AM.
01-27-2016, 07:39 AM
Agreed with others, the approval process is ridiculous that it allows blatant IP ripoffs through. I expect that for Android but not for IOS.