★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Note: iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation) / iPhone 5 or newer required.

Captain Sabertooth and the Treasure of Lama Rama is a new game in the fantastic universe of Captain Sabertooth. The Treasure of Lama Rama is the complete pirate adventure, including sailing, sea battles, sword fights, treasure hunts, obstacle courses and lots of exciting quests, representing a unique game experience for kids.

The Treasure of Lama Rama features both great gameplay and, really amazing, 3D graphics. Its the ultimate pirate adventure where young players can explore the seas and exotic harbors on their way to Lama Rama to find the mother of all treasures The Kings Pearl! The previous game about the infamous King of the Seven Seas, Captain Sabertooth, New Adventures, was a huge success in Norway, still ranking as one of the top 10 downloaded games in its category since the release in 2014.

If you liked the Captain Sabertooth, New Adventures game, you will love Captain Sabertooth and The Treasure of Lama Rama!

Go ashore and explore exotic harbors
Complete fun quests to find the way to Lama Rama
Navigate by treasure maps
Load up the Dark Lady with treasure and gold
Buy faster sails, stronger hull and more cannons
Amazing 3D graphics
The creator Terje Formoe lends his own voice to the Captain
The game is inspired by the full feature movie of the same name

** Also in ENGLISH and SAMI **

No ads or in app purchases!

Suitable for all pirates and fans of Captain Sabertooth from 4 years and up.

Techzamazing's comments:

Captain Sabertooth and the Treasure of Lama Rama iOS Gameplay
01-27-2016, 02:14 PM

The game was really nice and the price was worth it. The developer should have released this game with the english version. I really can't understand what the game are talking about. No other complaint on the game. Only the language. Great game tho.

iOS/Android GamePlay and Trailers Channel - I play games 24/7. Sleep is for the weak!

01-28-2016, 02:14 AM
Looks like a modern version of Sid miers pirates
01-28-2016, 03:52 AM
The graphics look amazing . Really tempted to try this . No wonder the minimum required device is iPad 4 .
01-29-2016, 02:49 AM
Hey! It looks great, however, the game seems to be in Norwegian in my case, and I cannot find the way to change the language to English, could someone help me? Thanks
02-02-2016, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by josumart View Post
Hey! It looks great, however, the game seems to be in Norwegian in my case, and I cannot find the way to change the language to English, could someone help me? Thanks
In the description it says:
** English and Sami version coming soon! **
The devs definition of "soon" could be anything from weeks to months to never, or it could be days. I'm watching this one...
03-09-2016, 02:18 PM
So the English language update is out, and I'm genuinely enjoying this so far. I'd enjoy it more if I could figure out how to fire the cannons at the enemy ship...
04-10-2016, 06:25 PM
I'm waiting for Titan quest but if I have enough after I'm definitely picking this up.
04-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poo View Post
I'm waiting for Titan quest but if I have enough after I'm definitely picking this up.
Titan quest is over a month away, May 19th
04-10-2016, 08:32 PM
I wish there were more impressions.. Is anyone having a go at the English version that can say if this is fun, challenging, just a kids game, feels empty or repetitive, or is the story engaging and give meaning to all the sailing around? This looks like it has a high production value and I'm just hoping it's also deep enough to be fun to play.