★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "The Dungeon Light "is a action role-playing game. Players can play three roles (Assassin, Warrior, Mage) in dungeons.
1. Rich underground city design, to stimulate the user's desire to explore.
2. Strong skills, fierce fighting atmosphere let users stop.

- Embark on a Single-Player Campaign through 5 Realms and countless dungeons
While seeking vengeance for your forsaken, embark on an immersive journey as our spirit-imbued hero through the five shattered realms, and become known as the most notorious Bounty Hunter of them all.

- Choose any arena youd like to revisit at any time and improve your best score! Or enter our daily challenge to see if you can beat our high score and earn great rewards for your achievements.

- Gain experience points with each completed arena and unlock new skills and new fairy attacks as you level up.

- Daily and Weekly Events
Daily dungeons will reward your demon-killing skills with unique materials to evolve and fuse your gear, while weekly Wanted Challenges will require you to get on top of the leaderboard to get the best rewards.

Techzamazing's comments:

Dungeon light iOS Gameplay
01-27-2016, 07:36 PM
I know that this looks pretty generic, but it does have a few things going for it. First off, the levels are actually more involved that the "2 screens, then boss" trope we're seeing on most Korean ARPGs. The interface is pretty much a direct Diablo rip-off, which may be unethical but kind of welcome. Combat is pretty satisfying, with plenty of special skills, combos, etc. There seems to be plenty of loot, but for once the focus is more on dungeon exploring and less on character management.

Of course, it's still an online-only, IAP-laden game -- I'm sure that that will turn-off many people. So far, though, (and I've just done a couple of levels) it seems worth a look.

01-27-2016, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
I know that this looks pretty generic, but it does have a few things going for it. First off, the levels are actually more involved that the "2 screens, then boss" trope we're seeing on most Korean ARPGs. The interface is pretty much a direct Diablo rip-off, which may be unethical but kind of welcome. Combat is pretty satisfying, with plenty of special skills, combos, etc. There seems to be plenty of loot, but for once the focus is more on dungeon exploring and less on character management.

Of course, it's still an online-only, IAP-laden game -- I'm sure that that will turn-off many people. So far, though, (and I've just done a couple of levels) it seems worth a look.
I am down to try it thanks for the imps.
01-27-2016, 08:01 PM
That icon is gratuitous. Why does her boob have to hang over the frame? LOL
01-27-2016, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet View Post
That icon is gratuitous. Why does her boob have to hang over the frame? LOL
I never even noticed that until you said something...
01-27-2016, 10:30 PM
Yes. The devs should put a request in to apple for a larger icon so her melons don't have to overflow.
01-27-2016, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
Yes. The devs should put a request in to apple for a larger icon so her melons don't have to overflow.
Omg looooool
01-27-2016, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
Omg looooool
I was just noticing that! When they are hanging off of the app border that is never good.

Adventure with us because we have ... Boobs
01-28-2016, 12:18 AM
That app description, though...

Quote:
"The dungeon light "is a instant action role-playing games, game players can play a Super Warriors rescue trapped in the dark world.
1. Rich underground city design, to stimulate the user's desire to explore.
2. Strong skills, fierce fighting atmosphere let users stop.
I can't wait to check out the fierce fighting atmosphere so I can stop! Yeah!
01-28-2016, 11:09 AM
Super generic and forgettable. What you see is what you get. There are way better games of this genre out there. Try if you like diablo style games.