★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ever wonder how it would feel flying around with a jetpack strapped to your back whilst playing soccer?

Welcome to Jetpack Soccer! The best thing to happen to soccer simulation since the soccer ball!

Jetpack Soccer is a game that will test your jetpack flying skills and reaction times! It uses amazing physics to simulate A REAL SOCCER MATCH WITH JETPACKS! This is literally the most realistic jetpack physics simulation known to man. Don't believe us? Try a fight for yourselves!

- Fun physics based gameplay
- Local Multiplayer!

Try it for yourself! Easy to learn... Impossible to master!

Funkst2002's comments:
My latest game just hit the App Store! Let me know what you think or if you'd like to see any other physics based local multiplayer games in a similar style!

01-27-2016, 07:13 PM
Ok. Right off the bat the game is extremely difficult to play. You have the thrust button right next to the steer button way on the left side of the screen. You can't play with one thumb and to stretch your right thumb way over there isn't good at all. Why isn't the thrust button on the right side of the screen? I want to actually play this game. It's an interesting premise.

Can you fix this?

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 01-27-2016 at 07:18 PM.
01-29-2016, 09:33 PM
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah I definitely need to rethink the control/ball sensitivity and the UI.
01-29-2016, 10:26 PM
I realized after accidentally hitting 2 players that when in one player mode it uses the left sided controls. So it makes sense. I guess you will have to have the thrust button swing to the right when in 1p mode.

I'm keeping the game downloaded so when it updates with your corrections I can give the game a proper play through. It's a really cool concept!

Thank you for responding and being willing to change things.

Originally Posted by Funkst2002 View Post
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah I definitely need to rethink the control/ball sensitivity and the UI.