★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Begin a psychedelic adventure of spiritual awakening and magical skateboarding.

Infinite Skater is an unprecedented visual experience, never seen before in a mobile game.

***Note: Due to the advanced graphics, Infinite Skater is best experienced on newer devices, such as iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPod touch 6th gen. and later***

Glide through stunning landscapes from visionary artist Jona Dinges.

A ride along to an original custom score and integrated sound palette from artist and producer Sammy Bananas.

Choose your incarnation, make offerings to spirit animals, ride eagles in the sky, and leap obstacles on a white wolf.

Inspirations from many of the greatest mystical teachers in history.

LOVE IS INFINITE

Problems? Questions? Comments? Email us! We'd love to hear from you -- hello@spaceinch.com

iPad Mini 1 users, please note:

Because of the advanced graphics in Infinite Skater, we do not support iPad Mini 1. If you have bought the game on this device, please email us so we can give you a refund! Unfortunately, there is no way for us to exclude this device in the App Store.
01-27-2016, 06:56 PM

The game is gorgeous, the soundtrack is fantastic and the controls are responsive. But it's still a runner with 3 lanes, where you dodge, jump and collect coins. And there are timers (not super long) and revive tokens, it's kind of in between a ftp and premium game.

01-27-2016, 07:06 PM
wow this looks good it's like the graphics from Lara Croft GO and they made it a runner gotta get it but I spent my last dollar on The Legend of Moon

im a rpg loving kind of guy
01-27-2016, 07:08 PM
Timers in a paid game? Why?
01-27-2016, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
YouTube: video

The game is gorgeous, the soundtrack is fantastic and the controls are responsive. But it's still a runner with 3 lanes, where you dodge, jump and collect coins. And there are timers (not super long) and revive tokens, it's kind of in between a ftp and premium game.
Uhh! Timers in a 3 dollar game? I also hate revives if that means you can cheat your way to win. I hope they at least have a separate leader board for revives.
01-27-2016, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Timers in a paid game? Why?
Longest timer I've seen was 10 minutes I think, for making a gift for a boss. It kind of makes sense, because that's a special event and it stays exclusive that way, but still...
01-27-2016, 07:15 PM
just checked the App Store 2.99$ plus IAP i don't know what they are though but I could guess for revives or maybe even dual currency :/

01-27-2016, 07:16 PM
I'll pass. I'm not spending money for any timers. I won't. They could choose any other way to make it special. But don't force me not to play when I'm paying for it.

Thank you for the impressions. If they change this I'll buy it and play. Looks like it could be fun.

Billy
01-27-2016, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I'll pass. I'm not spending money for any timers. I won't. They could choose any other way to make it special. But don't force me not to play when I'm paying for it.

Thank you for the impressions. If they change this I'll buy it and play. Looks like it could be fun.

Billy
maybe this was meant to be free but they accidentally gave it a price tag? same thing happened when happy street first came out it was 3.99$ when it was suppose to be free

01-27-2016, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
YouTube: video

Sorry, can you clarify what the timers do? Are they limits on play time or wait times for crafting/building etc.? The latter would make much more sense. Also, are the revive tokens limited to 1 per play? That's how a lot of games do it.