Lo-Phi - Professional Video Game Composer for Hire

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by HaydenDavenport, Jan 31, 2016.

1. HaydenDavenport

Aug 8, 2015
    My name is Hayden Davenport, also known as Lo-Phi. I have loved video game music for virtually my entire life. I remember playing Banjo-Kazooie on the N64 with my father as a kid. I loved the soundtrack, and I was massively impacted by the power of music in games from then on. Since then I went on to pursue a degree in music composition (which is very close to complete!), and I want to use my knowledge to impact others with music in the same way that I have been impacted.

Some of my favorite videogame soundtracks include: Banjo-Kazooie, Majora's Mask, Fez, Dustforce, and Super Meat Boy. I'm really interested in interactive music in games, and I love soundtracks with dynamic layering and contextual music.

I can compose in most video game genres, and I am able to emulate the style of specific game music if necessary.

Please see my website for music samples, further information, and pricing inquiries; I look forward to working with you!

Email: [email protected]
    Full Portfolio: haydendavenport.bandcamp.com

2. HaydenDavenport

Aug 8, 2015
    Looking for new games to compose music for!

3. HaydenDavenport

Aug 8, 2015
    Looking for work!

4. HaydenDavenport

Aug 8, 2015
    Anyone working on a sweet game that needs music?