★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Soothe your nerves in Dropout Games' Blyss: An atmospheric ambient puzzle game

View Poll Results: Go to Page 5. Choose one (out of the three) theme that you like.
1) Island 1 33.33%
2) Arctic 1 33.33%
3) Castle 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll
01-31-2016, 11:31 AM
Blyss, A serene puzzle journey

Super excited to announce Dropout Games' next title Blyss launches on 27th July, on the AppStore.

We're Dropout Games, a developer - publisher studio known for our previous iOS hit UNWYND

It has been around a year now since we started working on Blyss. Blyss is an elegant ambient ‘procedural’ puzzle experience. The game is very simple and clear with its gameplay objective, eliminate every single dot populating the screen and reach highest level you can. As the player delves deeper to the higher levels, more elements are introduced inside the game to pace the difficulty. The rush is perfectly balanced with calming elements such as ambient themes, with each having its own melody. These themes will enhance the gameplay by providing varied range of emotional experiences. While some themes offer sadness and emptiness, others are happy and bright.

Price: $1.99 (no ads or IAPs)
Platforms: iOS (Universal app for iPhone + iPad)
Availability: Wednesday, July 27th, 2016
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Korean, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Russian, Malay, and Spanish (more to follow)

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/blyssgame
Facebook: http://facebook.com/blyssgame

Features
  • - Go through an Endless stream of Evolving Puzzles.
  • - Test your skills in Challenging Game Modes with a slightly twisted set of rules.
  • - Wide range of unlockable Ambient Themes offering meaningful experiences.
  • - Unique hand-picked music for each theme.
  • - High-Risk, High-Reward Combo System.
  • - Over 60 handcrafted Missions and Achievements to keep the thrill going.
  • - Climb the leaderboards or go through a wide range of stats.
  • - Share your moments with Facebook and Twitter High-Score Picture Card Sharing.
  • - Compete with friends for highscore via Gamecenter.

Last edited by Dropout_Games; 07-26-2016 at 06:20 AM.
02-01-2016, 03:50 AM
Updated a few things. Taking singups now.

02-01-2016, 08:14 AM
Looks interesting but wished you had provided some information about the actual gameplay. Signed up for beta nonetheless.
02-01-2016, 10:03 AM
You have me curious. Signed up!

-Earnest
02-01-2016, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
Looks interesting but wished you had provided some information about the actual gameplay. Signed up for beta nonetheless.
Hello There! Thank You for signing up. You've been invited for the beta. The entire focus for this Beta is gameplay related and for a brief time we're trying to keep it under the wraps. After the first set of Test Flight results are out, we'd be talking more about it. We shall have a teaser followed by a trailer up very soon though which tells more about the gameplay. Meanwhile, enjoy your exclusive access to the gameplay
02-01-2016, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEiRAVON View Post
You have me curious. Signed up!

-Earnest
Thank You for applying! Hope the game satisfies more than just your curiosity Earnest and you enjoy it. I've sent you an invite. Please check the instructions as well. I've put those in a separate email and mailed it to the given email address.

Last edited by Dropout_Games; 02-02-2016 at 11:54 AM.
02-03-2016, 10:35 AM
Making some changes to the current build in 2-3 days time. Make sure you've updated your builds.

Would also be adding a teaser in the same time period.

Last edited by Dropout_Games; 02-03-2016 at 11:25 AM.
02-03-2016, 10:55 AM
Thank you for the opportunity to test the game. I just downloaded it. Will write you what I think shortly!
02-03-2016, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cccee View Post
Thank you for the opportunity to test the game. I just downloaded it. Will write you what I think shortly!
Thank You for joining. Hope you have a calming and fun experience.
Also, don't forget to post here if you like the game.
02-04-2016, 05:08 AM
Hey there Dropout Games, I signed up on the beta a while ago but haven't gotten a testflight invite? I'll PM you my email just in case it got lost in the system somewhere!