Clapper - A Rhythm & Clap Game!
CLAPPER - Now Available
Clapper is a co-operative rhythm & clap game, and is perhaps most easily visualised as a mix between traditional hand-clapping games, and digital rhythm games. The game is in the final stages of development, and will be coming out in early 2016 for the iPad.
Clapper has a unique input method that make use of the camera to distinguish between 5 different types of claps. For instance Clapper can distinguish between straight or diagonal claps, or claps being performed with both hands at the same time.
The Game is played with the iPad placed in between the two players, and the claps are performed above the iPad. The Game features custom music and the players are tasked with clapping along to the beat of the music.
- Unique clap input! - The game can distinguish between five different claps!
- 2 player co-op! - Work together with a friend to clear songs!
- Custom music! - Irresistibly clappy music!
- Beautiful game world! - Explore the Jungle while unlocking new songs!
- Four difficulty levels! - Suitable to first time players and seasoned rhythm game veterans alike!
Youtube link | Pop Up
Players trying one of harder difficulties
Clapper is developed by our small team at Bridgeside Interactive. We're a independent game studio founded in 2014 and located in Stockholm. Our goal is to build truly unique and inclusive games that explore new game mechanics and new ways of playing games. You can read more about us on our website!
Last edited by bsiguy; 05-27-2016 at 05:55 AM.