★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ninja Boy Adventures is FREE today with AppGratis.com

I highly recommend giving Ninja Boy Adventures a try if youre a fan of Bomberman or like challenging maze strategy games - AppAdvice.com

... I can safely say this is old-school Bomberman through and through, from the level designs to the power-up items and even the enemy behaviors. It's really awesome! - TouchArcade.com

With MFi controller support and no IAP whatsoever, Ninja Boy Adventures will be the Bomberman game iOS players have been waiting for quite a long time - TouchTapPlay.com

Ninja Boy Adventures is an strategy game inspired in the arcades classic Bomberman. Take power ups, put bombs and destroy all the enemies to complete the levels in this amazing adventure.

Play 30 challenging levels distributed in 11 zones and 3 imaginary worlds. Eliminate all enemies and bosses to clear all the levels and complete the game. Up to 4 players at the same time in a incredible collaborative mode.

Play multiplayer online with up to 4 players at the same time over Internet. On your Apple TV you can also play offline on the same device. Now is time to demostrate your friends who are the best!

Explore worlds filled with gorgeous environments, hilarious characters, 8-bit sounds effects and music and stunning graphics.

Pay just one time and play all you want. There is no hidden in-apps and annoying ads.

Now you can play the game with your bluetooth controller. Up to 4 controllers can be connected at the same time. Of course touchscreen controllers are also available.

Unlock all the achievements and connect to Game Center to beat the high scores.

We have designed the game to be 100% compatible with all iOS devices. Download the game once and you will have it on all your devices. Amazing!

Join now into the Ninja Boy Adventures!

Thanks for playing Ninja Boy Adventures!
If you have any suggestions please contact us at: support@theclashsoft.com or www.theclashsoft.com

Developed by: The Clash Soft (www.theclashsoft.com) & Rocker Apps (www.rockerapps.com)

Boardumb's comments:

02-02-2016, 07:04 PM
Instant purchase!!!

02-02-2016, 07:27 PM
omg.. this, space grunts, greedy cave, adventures of mana.. gonna be one expensive week..

im a rpg loving kind of guy
02-02-2016, 07:33 PM
okay, purchased. My mate has too. How do we find each other over Internet to play? Both our devices say searching.. Thanks
02-02-2016, 07:56 PM
Finally!!!!!! Instant buy
02-02-2016, 09:22 PM
Don't think I could pass this up if I tried (I won't). This is a busy week. Juggling crashlands with the handful of other excellent releases. iPhone is easily my console of the year so far!
02-02-2016, 09:25 PM
This looks pretty darn good for Bomberman homage. It was like 25 years ago when I rented my first Bomberman game for the original NES and I loved it. Plus I was terrible at it.
02-02-2016, 09:30 PM
Any impressions??
02-02-2016, 10:18 PM
The graphic style is odd, is not pixel, is not detailed, looks like a flash game.

Controls are not precise, not even a bit. The virtual stick take into account diagonal movement even when all the in game movement is orthogonal. So you want to move left but the virtual stick reads up left or down left and it doesn't move.

There is no clear sound, vibration, hint when you put a bomb, it feels weird.

This is positive feedback i hope dev can work on this.
02-02-2016, 10:31 PM
It looks like bomberman, it plays like bomberman and it could be as good as bomberman. I like the game very much but the controls aren't perfect yet, I guess it will be fixed soon in a future update. Also I wish there would be some explanations about what we're picking up.