★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Support, tip and tricks: http://www.orangepixel.net/forum/

"This is a turn-based game for people who don't like turn-based games, and a roguelike shooter for people who hate roguelike shooters." - TouchArcade 4/5

Space Grunts combines fast paced arcade action with turn-based gameplay.

The year 2476, Earth's space-federation has been building moon-bases across the galaxy. One of those moon-bases has been sending a distress signal.

Space Grunts are a group of intergalactic "problem" solvers, sent to investigate..

You play one, out of a team, of Space Grunts, and your mission is simple: find your way into the moon-base, and figure out what has happened. You'll have to fight your way through aliens, robots, security drones and base-systems. Find the lower levels of the moon-base, and get to the core of the problems.

Consumables

A large collection of consumables can be found all over the moon base from weapon enhancers, to destructive toys, armor, explosives, system-hacks, and more. Use the items wisely to advance deeper into the moon-base.

Weapons

Starting with three standard Grunt weapons, you will be able to enhance them for more fire-power and range. On your way you'll also find alternate weapons, and melee weapons.

Secrets

There are various ways to complete the game, anomalies leading to weird places, underground routes, and mysterious items to transport you to other area's of the moon-base. On top of these there are secret rooms and area's located all over the base, so never a dull moment!

Can you find the core of the problems?

MFI support

Got questions? need tips or help? visit our forums:
http://orangepixel.net

or connect and say hi:
twitter.com/orangepixel
facebook.com/orangepixel
02-03-2016, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by president View Post
where is the game?
On the App Store!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

02-03-2016, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
On the App Store!
Haha!
Thanks, buying now!
02-03-2016, 02:42 AM
Like a fine wine, Pascale gets better with age.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
02-03-2016, 02:45 AM
Quote:
Like a fine wine, Pascale gets better with age.
True, but don't miss your class man!
02-03-2016, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash-O View Post
True, but don't miss your class man!
Already over. Got an hour and 5 mins to kill before the next bunch of kids rip my earholes out.

02-03-2016, 02:55 AM
I'm so on the fence... It looks like it could be loads of fun but then the gameplay videos don't really strike me in any way (not bad but not wow inducing). Hopefully someone here can totally convince me or just drop some honest impressions

I already bought 2 games yesterday and then the new FF game will be coming out tomorrow so I can't just be throwing my money around :\ I wish I had infinite itunes cash!

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
02-03-2016, 02:55 AM
Happy to see he released it already. The more I played the Steam version, the more I fell in love with it. And at the $2 USD sale price this is a steal.
02-03-2016, 03:07 AM
if you want more impression of the game, besides the quick trailer, you can check this guy on Youtube who did a whole series of daily runs (you can see him grow into the game and get further and further)

might contain spoilers here and there tho about the many secrets in the game

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...zpxarHXBGjTGIq

I'm the game creator behind Orangepixel.net - tweet tweet @orangepascal
www.orangepixel.net
02-03-2016, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Already over. Got an hour and 5 mins to kill before the next bunch of kids rip my earholes out.
Hehe, not bad to be a teacher!? Enjoy your free time before the kids get you!