★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kool2Play
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 77.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.71
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Ride in the hyperspeedy hyperships along a deadly hyperasteroid field!

Hyperide is a game in which players can rush in the speedy hyperships through a deadly asteroid field. In order to survive in this non-violent top-down hyperspace arcade game, they need to master their evasive manoeuvers instead of simply shooting the oncoming obstacles.

Hyperide offers a unique opportunity to travel at warp speeds and jump through wormholes to discover the far reaches of the Universe expanding over six breathtaking stages.

Players will have a chance to challenge themselves with 600 daredevil missions or test their skills and see how far they can go in the endless survival mode. During their adventure, brave hyperspace riders will need to find in themselves enough courage to save the stranded astronauts and their faithful astromutts! Thats all just a taste of what Hyperide has to offer.

Feel the classic arcade inspirations and present it as a A-tier game available in Free to Play model on mobile platforms.

Key features:

*Arcade meteor-evading action survive the dangers of space without ever firing a shot

*Adrenaline-packed challenge without frustration

*Two ways to play: a mission-based exploration or hard-core endless highscore run

*Lots of unlockables achievements, and geeky sci-fi Easter eggs to discover

*Highly polished visuals and sound to make the outer space even more awesome

*Hyper speed, ships, jumps, galaxies, multinational crew of astronauts, astro-dogs and many other hyper features

Mruqe's comments:
Hyperide the Sci-Fi, asteroid-dodging arcade game (featured last week in Touch Arcade's frontpage "upcoming" section) is now available FREEE on App Store!

02-03-2016, 08:16 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
For the record: this time around, I'm not posting as a PR person. I actually took part in making this game and I'll answer any questions you may have :-D

Meantime, we've been featured on PocketGamer as well. Yay!

02-03-2016, 07:13 PM
It's broken. It won't load beyond the Gamecenter front loading process. It just gets stuck in an infinite loading loop!!!

This Gamecenter bug has been around for so long now I'm beyond trying to understand developers including it as a required feature to even load up.

Guess I'll never get to play it as Apple refuses to get this fixed.

iPod 6
iOS 9.2.1

Rated 1 star until it gets fixed.

Last edited by HEiRAVON; 02-03-2016 at 07:15 PM.
02-03-2016, 11:04 PM
Gamecenter is making things difficult for a lot of devs. The game won't load past the gamecenter login. Hope it gets fixed soon.
02-03-2016, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEiRAVON View Post
It's broken. It won't load beyond the Gamecenter front loading process. It just gets stuck in an infinite loading loop!!!

This Gamecenter bug has been around for so long now I'm beyond trying to understand developers including it as a required feature to even load up.

Guess I'll never get to play it as Apple refuses to get this fixed.

iPod 6
iOS 9.2.1

Rated 1 star until it gets fixed.
1 star rating for something that isn't the devs fault? Tacky.
02-04-2016, 01:55 AM
Um... they didn't find this in beta testing?

Making Gamecenter a front loading requirement is indeed their fault.

So no, it's not tacky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaymerX View Post
1 star rating for something that isn't the devs fault? Tacky.
02-04-2016, 03:29 AM
If you want to play this game and your gc is bugged. Enable airplane mode --> reboot your device ---> open the game till it's fully loaded --> disable airplane mode. This worked for me.
02-04-2016, 07:50 AM
Thanks for the feedback, HEiRAVON. It's a shame you felt the need to punish the developer for a bug that's caused by iOS not functioning properly, but I get that you were frustrated. We are - of course - making an update to work around this bug, making sure the game is playable for everyone.

Stay tuned!
02-04-2016, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
If you want to play this game and your gc is bugged. Enable airplane mode --> reboot your device ---> open the game till it's fully loaded --> disable airplane mode. This worked for me.
Hmm, couldn't get it to finish loading in AP mode.
02-04-2016, 11:08 AM
Again, we're terribly sorry for the inconvenience that some of you are experiencing. We're uploading a build working around the GameCenter bug right now. Hopefully it will get reviewed and published on App Store very soon.

We were taken by surprise by this one. We've encountered the bug before in our beta-testing phase. Nothing of sorts occurred in our tests of the release build.

I will keep you guys posted.