★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Splat Wars is a real-time online multiplayer game where you can battle with your friends, classmates and colleagues or anyone else all around the world!

Battle with your friends in your local network, or enter real-time online multiplayer battles with players from all over the world in this colorful and super fun game.

Get territorial with Splat Wars! The abandoned structures on Planet BL4H are now the home of the color-happy creatures known as Splatoids.
The different colored Splatoids are convinced that their planet should be inked in their color. And for years the battle has raged on with the different teams trying to paint the most turf.

Join the battle and make a difference. Compete in this team vs. team, live-or-dye battles for colorful dominance.

FEATURES
Play online with players from all over the world
Engage in splatastic battles to ink the largest territory.
Upgrade your weapons, armor, gear and more.
Borrow your friends' gear for added power and boosts.
Or play in your local network or wi-fi with your friends and family, even without an internet connection.
Assist your teammates by super-jumping to their aid.

PLEASE NOTE! Splat Wars is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

A network connection is required. Local matches can be played without internet access.

SUPPORT
Splatoid, are you having problems? Visit https://codebell.helpshift.com/a/splat-wars/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Support.

Eli's comments:

Splat Wars

Codebell, LLC
Genres: Games Family Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Splat Wars is a real-time online multiplayer game where you can battle with your friends, classmates and colleagues or anyone else all around the world!

Battle with your friends in your local network, or enter real-time online multiplayer battles with players from all over the world in this colorful and super fun game.

Get territorial with Splat Wars! The abandoned structures on Planet BL4H are now the home of the color-happy creatures known as Splatoids.
The different colored Splatoids are convinced that their planet should be inked in their color. And for years the battle has raged on with the different teams trying to paint the most turf.

Join the battle and make a difference. Compete in this team vs. team, live-or-dye battles for colorful dominance.

FEATURES
● Play online with players from all over the world
● Engage in splatastic battles to ink the largest territory.
● Or play in your local network or wi-fi with your friends and family. No network connection is required.
● Assist your teammates by super-jumping to their aid.

SUPPORT
Splatoid, are you having problems? Visit https://codebell.helpshift.com/a/splat-wars/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Support.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 74.4MB

02-03-2016, 11:01 AM
Well, this is pretty shameless, lol.

02-03-2016, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
Well, this is pretty shameless, lol.
Nuh uh, you can't become a kid and then a squid and then a squid and a kid and squid.

Seriously though come on guys, a little originality would be nice
02-03-2016, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spader623 View Post
Nuh uh, you can't become a kid and then a squid and then a squid and a kid and squid.

Seriously though come on guys, a little originality would be nice
I think you're a squid and a squid in this game.
02-03-2016, 01:35 PM
I played a few rounds... Played pretty good actually.
02-03-2016, 05:47 PM
Well this is actually perfect for me, my niece keeps asking for splatoon but is too young to understand she can't get it for her iPad, so I'll show her this tonight
02-03-2016, 06:54 PM
It's like I've said... Regardless of the big N's failings, so many "mobile" games want to be like theirs.

Pretty soon there will me knock off Amiibos. Splatoon was meant for my 55" tv.
02-04-2016, 03:14 AM
Splatoon is so much more than this. I can't make myself even download this...
02-04-2016, 09:46 AM
Splat Wars (Splatoon EDITION) - iOS/Android - Gameplay Video

Youtube link | Pop Up

watch more videos - http://bit.ly/SubscribeGAMEPLAYBOX
02-04-2016, 04:41 PM
I'm really struggling with the controls, I can use the joypad to move around ok but I can't seem to get it to change which way I'm facing except when it seems to randomly do it. Can anyone help please?